Cheat1. anlamı ([[isim]]). hile, dolandırıcılık, aldatma; oyun, dalavere; (huk). hile ile mal alma; dolandırıcı, hilekâr kimse; slang üç kâğıtçı; sahte bir şey.,kazık/hileci/hile,x atlat/hile yap/dolandır.
2. anlamı dolandırıcı. dalavereci. hileci. kazıkçı. hile. aldatma. dolandırıcılık. dalavere. kazık. dolap. aldatmak. kazıklamak. dolandırmak. kandırmak. hile yapmak. (sınavda) kopya çekmek. atlatmak. kaçınmak. kurtulmak. (karısını/kocasını) aldatmak.
3. anlamı dolandırıcı. dalavereci. aldatma. dolandırma. üçkâğıtçılık. hile ile mal alma. aldatmak. dolandırmak. hile yapmak. oyun çevirmek. ihanet etmek. hile. dolandırıcılık. hokkabaz. batakçı. madrabaz. şarlatan. tavcı.
Cheat anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) To beguile.
- (v. i.) To practice fraud or trickery; as, to cheat at cards.
- (noun) One who cheats or deceives; an impostor; a deceiver; a cheater.
- (noun) The obtaining of property from another by an intentional active distortion of the truth.
- (noun) A troublesome grass, growing as a weed in grain fields; -- called also chess. See Chess.
- (noun) Wheat, or bread made from wheat.
- (noun) An act of deception or fraud; that which is the means of fraud or deception; a fraud; a trick; imposition; imposture.
- (noun) To deceive and defraud; to impose upon; to trick; to swindle.
transitive senses1 : to deprive of something valuable by the use of deceit or fraud2 : to influence or lead by deceit, trick, or artifice3 : to elude or thwart by or as if by outwitting cheat death intransitive senses1 a : to practice fraud or trickery b : to violate rules dishonestly (as at cards or on an examination)2 : to be sexually unfaithful -- usually used with on- cheat·er nounsynonyms CHEAT, COZEN, DEFRAUD, SWINDLE mean to get something by dishonesty or deception. CHEAT suggests using trickery that escapes observation cheated me out of a dollar . COZEN implies artful persuading or flattering to attain a thing or a purpose always able to cozen her grandfather out of a few dollars . DEFRAUD stresses depriving one of his or her rights and usually connotes deliberate perversion of the truth defrauded of her inheritance by an unscrupulous lawyer . SWINDLE implies large-scale cheating by misrepresentation or abuse of confidence swindled of their savings by con artists .
1. An act of deception or fraud; that which is the means of fraud or deception; a fraud; a trick; imposition; imposture.2. One who cheats or deceives; an impostor; a deceiver; a cheater.3. A troublesome grass, growing as a weed in grain fields; called also chess.4. See Chess.5. The obtaining of property from another by an intentional active distortion of the truth.6. To deceive and defraud; to impose upon; to trick; to swindle.7. To beguile.8. To practice fraud or trickery; as, to cheat at cards.9. Wheat, or bread made from wheat. a deception for profit to yourself defeat someone in an expectation through trickery or deceit deprive somebody of something by deceit; "The con-man beat me out of $50"; "This salesman ripped us off!"; "we were cheated by their clever-sounding scheme"; "They chiseled me out of my money" engage in deceitful behavior; practice trickery or fraud; "Who's chiseling on the side?".10. weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land; seeds sometimes considered poisonous. . weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat. . someone who leads you to believe something that is not true. . the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme; "that book is a fraud". . a deception for profit to yourself. . deprive somebody of something by deceit; "The con-man beat me out of $50"; "This salesman ripped us off!"; "we were cheated by their clever-sounding scheme"; "They chiseled me out of my money". . defeat someone in an expectation through trickery or deceit. . engage in deceitful behavior; practice trickery or fraud; "Who's chiseling on the side?". . be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage; "She cheats on her husband"; "Might her husband be wandering?". . Â Dog takes the easy way Â May not enter water at an angle, takes a shortcut, avoids cover, etc Â .11. The actor's adjustment of body position away from what might be absolutely "natural" in order to accommodate the camera; can also mean looking in a different place from where the other actor actually is .12. If someone cheats, they behave dishonestly to get what they want . . using ESC key, trainers, lag tampering, hacks, etc .
Cheat ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerBeat, Beguiler, Betray, Cheater, Cheating, Chess, Chicane, Chisel, Chouse, Cuckold, Darnel, Deceiver, Jockey, Rig, Screw, Shaft, Slicker, Swindle, Tare, Trickster, Wander,
Cheatİngilizce Cheat kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. tramposo, embustero, estafador, timador, trapacero, trapacista, truhán; timo
v. hacer trampa, actuar con engaño, cometer una estafa, hacer trampas, meter gato por liebre, trampear, trapacear, truhanear; defraudar, estafar, timar; copiar, copiarse
Cheatİngilizce Cheat kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. trompeur, tricheur; fraude
v. tromper, frauder, escroquer, tricher
Cheatİngilizce Cheat kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. Schummler, Mogler; Betrug
v. mogeln; betrügen
Cheatİngilizce Cheat kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. imbroglione, truffatore; baro; inganno, frode
v. frodare, defraudare, truffare; indurre con l'inganno; eludere, sottrarsi a
Cheatİngilizce Cheat kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. trapaceiro, vigarista; trapaça, tapeação
v. trapacear, enganar; trair
Cheatf. hile yapmak, hileyle elinden almak, kazık atmak, keklemek, aldatmak, ihanet etmek, dolandırmak, kandırmak, kazıklamak; razı etmek
i. dolandırıcı, hilekâr, üçkâğıt, üçkâğıtçı, hilebaz, hile, dolandırıcılık, aldatma, dümen
Cheatİngilizce Cheat kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
zn. oplichter; oplichting
ww. oplichten; ontrouw zijn; liegen
Cheatn. dishonest person, deceiver; fraud, deception
v. deceive, swindle; betray, be disloyal; break rules; obtain answers or information in a dishonest way (on a test, etc.)