coach İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) a large, closed, four-wheeled carriage, having doors in the sides, and generally a front and back seat inside, each for two persons, and an elevated outside seat in front for the driver.
- (noun) a cabin on the after part of the quarter-deck, usually occupied by the captain.
- (noun) a special tutor who assists in preparing a student for examination; a trainer; esp. one who trains a boat's crew for a race.
- (v. t.) to convey in a coach.
- (noun) a first-class passenger car, as distinguished from a drawing-room car, sleeping car, etc. it is sometimes loosely applied to any passenger car.
- (v. i.) to drive or to ride in a coach; -- sometimes used with
- (v. t.) to prepare for public examination by private instruction; to train by special instruction.
coach tanım:kelime: coach söyleniş: 'kochİşlev: noun
usage: often attributivekökeni:
middle english coche,
from middle french, from german kutsche,
from hungarian kocsi
), literally, wagon from kocs,
: a large usually closed four-wheeled horse-drawn carriage having doors in the sides and an elevated seat in front for the driver b
: a railroad passenger car intended primarily for day travel c : bus
1a d : trailer
: a two-door enclosed automobile f
: a class of passenger air transportation at a lower fare than first class2
[from the concept that the tutor conveys the student through his examinations] a
: a private tutor b
: one who instructs or trains a performer or a team of performers; specifically
: one who instructs players in the fundamentals of a competitive sport and directs team strategy <football coach
coach ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerbus