Draw sözlükteki anlamları
Türkçe - Türkçe sözlük Draw anlamı
draw; 1. anlamı (f). (drew, drawn) çekmek, sürüklemek; (kuyudan su) çekmek; silah çekmek; cezbetmek, ilgi çekmek; çizmek, resmetmek, kelimelerle tasvir etmek; içine çekmek, emmek (hava, sıvı); ilham almak, kaynak olarak kullanmak; almak (faiz, pa ra); suyunu bo.
2. anlamı çekme. çekiş. kura. çekiliş. cazibe. çekimya ilgi çekici şey. berabere biten oyun. yem. ağızdan lâf almak için söylenen söz. çekmek. fıçıdan çekmek. resmetmek. yaklaşmak. germek. teşvik etmek. almak. kazanmak. ikna etmek. sorguya çekmek. çizmek. yazma. (re.
İngilizce - Türkçe sözlük Draw anlamı
draw; f. resmetmek, çizmek, yazmak, karalamak; çekmek, fıçıdan çekmek; yaklaşmak; germek; teşvik etmek; almak, kazanmak; ikna etmek; sorguya çekmek; keşide etmek; düzenlemek, taslağını çizmek; silâh çekmek; demlemek; devam etmek; kura çekmek, kâğıt çekmek
i. çekme, çekiş; kura, çekiliş; cazibe, çekim; ilgi çekici şey; berabere biten oyun; yem, ağızdan lâf almak için söylenen söz
İngilizce - İngilizce sözlük Draw anlamı
draw İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. t.) to obtain from some cause or origin; to infer from evidence or reasons; to deduce from premises; to derive.
- (v. i.) to become contracted; to shrink.
- (v. i.) to make a draft or written demand for payment of money deposited or due; -- usually with on or upon.
- (noun) that part of a bridge which may be raised, swung round, or drawn aside; the movable part of a drawbridge. see the note under drawbridge.
- (v. t.) to take from a box or wheel, as a lottery ticket; to receive from a lottery by the drawing out of the numbers for prizes or blanks; hence, to obtain by good fortune; to win; to gain; as, he drew a prize.
- (v. t.) to represent by lines drawn; to form a sketch or a picture of; to represent by a picture; to delineate; hence, to represent by words; to depict; to describe.
- (v. i.) to pull; to exert strength in drawing anything; to have force to move anything by pulling; as, a horse draws well; the sails of a ship draw well.
- (v. t.) to write in due form; to prepare a draught of; as, to draw a memorial, a deed, or bill of exchange.
- (v. i.) to exert an attractive force; to act as an inducement or enticement.
- (v. t.) to cause to come out for one's use or benefit; to extract; to educe; to bring forth; as: (a) to bring or take out, or to let out, from some receptacle, as a stick or post from a hole, water from a cask or well, etc.
- (v. t.) to influence to move or tend toward one's self; to exercise an attracting force upon; to call towards itself; to attract; hence, to entice; to allure; to induce.
- (noun) the act of drawing; draught.
- (v. t.) to take into the lungs; to inhale; to inspire; hence, also, to utter or produce by an inhalation; to heave.
- (noun) a drawn game or battle, etc.
- (v. t.) to extend in length; to lengthen; to protract; to stretch; to extend, as a mass of metal into wire.
- (v. t.) to cause to move continuously by force applied in advance of the thing moved; to pull along; to haul; to drag; to cause to follow.
- (v. t.) to withdraw.
- (noun) a lot or chance to be drawn.
- (v. t.) to trace by scent; to track; -- a hunting term.
- (v. i.) to have draught, as a chimney, flue, or the like; to furnish transmission to smoke, gases, etc.
- (v. t.) to select by the drawing of lots.
- (v. i.) to move; to come or go; literally, to draw one's self; -- with prepositions and adverbs; as, to draw away, to move off, esp. in racing, to get in front; to obtain the lead or increase it; to draw back, to retreat; to draw level, to move up even (with another); to come up to or overtake another; to draw off, to retire or retreat; to draw on, to advance; to draw up, to form in array; to draw near, nigh, or towards, to approach; to draw together, to come together, to collect.
- (v. i.) to draw a liquid from some receptacle, as water from a well.
- (v. i.) to admit the action of pulling or dragging; to undergo draught; as, a carriage draws easily.
- (v. t.) to extract the bowels of; to eviscerate; as, to draw a fowl; to hang, draw, and quarter a criminal.
- (v. t.) to take or procure from a place of deposit; to call for and receive from a fund, or the like; as, to draw money from a bank.
- (v. i.) to sink in water; to require a depth for floating.
- (v. i.) to unsheathe a weapon, especially a sword.
- (v. t.) to extract; to force out; to elicit; to derive.
- (v. i.) to perform the act, or practice the art, of delineation; to sketch; to form figures or pictures.
- (v. t.) to drain by emptying; to suck dry.
- (v. i.) to have efficiency as an epispastic; to act as a sinapism; -- said of a blister, poultice, etc.
- (v. t.) to require (so great a depth, as of water) for floating; -- said of a vessel; to sink so deep in (water); as, a ship draws ten feet of water.
- (v. t.) to run, extend, or produce, as a line on any surface; hence, also, to form by marking; to make by an instrument of delineation; to produce, as a sketch, figure, or picture.
- (v. t.) to remove the contents of
- (v. t.) to pull from a sheath, as a sword.
- (noun) the spin or twist imparted to a ball, or the like, by a drawing stroke.
- (v. t.) to leave (a contest) undecided; as, the battle or game was drawn.
- (noun) a drawn battle, game, or the like.
- (noun) that which is drawn or is subject to drawing.
- (v. t.) to strike (the cue ball) below the center so as to give it a backward rotation which causes it to take a backward direction on striking another ball.
- (v. t.) to throw up (the stone) gently.
- (v. t.) to play (a short-length ball directed at the leg stump) with an inclined bat so as to deflect the ball between the legs and the wicket.
- (v. t.) to hit (the ball) with the toe of the club so that it is deflected toward the left.
- (noun) the result of drawing, or state of being drawn;
draw tanım:kelime: draw söyleniş: 'droİşlev: verbtürleri: drew
middle english drawen, dragen,
from old english dragan;
akin to old norse draga
to draw, dragtransitive senses1
: to cause to move continuously toward or after a force applied in advance : pull
your chair up by the fire>: as a
: to move (as a covering) over or to one side <draw
the drapes> b
: to pull up or out of a receptacle or place where seated or carried <draw
water from the well> <drew
a gun>; also
: to cause to come out of a container <draw
water for a bath>2
: to cause to go in a certain direction (as by leading) <drew
him aside>3 a
: to bring by inducement or allure : attract
: to bring in or gather from a specified group or area <a college that draws
its students from many states> c : bring on, provoke
enemy fire> d
: to bring out by way of response : elicit
cheers from the audience> e
: to receive in the course of play <the batter drew
a walk> <draw
a foul>4 : inhale
a deep breath>5 a
: to extract the essence from <draw
tea> b : eviscerate
<plucking and drawing
a goose before cooking> c
: to derive to one's benefit <drew
inspiration from the old masters>6
: to require (a specified depth) to float in <a ship that draws
12 feet of water>7 a : accumulate, gain
: to take (money) from a place of deposit c
: to use in making a cash demand <drawing
a check against his account> d
: to receive regularly or in due course <draw
a salary>8 a
: to take (cards) from a stack or from the dealer b
: to receive or take at random <drew
a winning number>9
: to bend (a bow) by pulling back the string10
: to cause to shrink, contract, or tighten11
: to strike (a ball) so as to impart a backward spin12
: to leave (a contest) undecided : tie13 a
(1) : to produce a likeness or representation of by making lines on a surface <draw
a picture> <draw
a graph with chalk> (2) : to give a portrayal of : delineate
<a writer who draws
characters well> b
: to write out in due form <draw
a will> c
: to design or describe in detail : formulate
: to infer from evidence or premises <draw
: to spread or elongate (metal) by hammering or by pulling through dies; also
: to shape (as plastic) by stretching or by pulling through diesintransitive senses1
: to come or go steadily or gradually <night draws
: to move something by pulling <drawing
at the well> b
: to exert an attractive force <the play is drawing
: to pull back a bowstring b
: to bring out a weapon <drew,
aimed, and fired>4 a
: to produce a draft <the chimney draws
on a cigar> b
: to swell out in a wind <all sails drawing
: to wrinkle or tighten up : shrink b
: to change shape by pulling or stretching6
: to cause blood or pus to localize at one point7
: to create a likeness or a picture in outlines : sketch8
: to come out even in a contest9 a
: to make a written demand for payment of money on deposit b
: to obtain resources (as of information) <drawing
from a common fund of knowledge>
- draw a bead on
: to take aim at
- draw a blank
: to fail to gain a desired object (as information sought) also : to be unable to think of something
- draw on or draw upon
: to use as a source of supply <drawing on
the whole community for support>
- draw straws
: to decide or assign something by lottery in which straws of unequal length are used
- draw the line or draw a line 1
: to fix an arbitrary boundary between things that tend to intermingle 2
: to fix a boundary excluding what one will not tolerate or engage in
draw ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerabsorb
draw ile zıt (antonym) anlamlı kelimelerbank
İngilizce - İngilizce sözlük Draw anlamı
draw; n. act of drawing; attraction; lottery; contest which ends in a tie (sports); natural channel, gully
v. attract; pull; pull out; sketch, depict with lines; describe with words; move towards; suck in; conclude; drain; stretch out; pick or be given randomly; shrink by contraction; disembowel
İngilizce - Fransızca sözlük Draw anlamı
draw; n. attraction; tirage au sort; match nul
v. tirer, dessiner; extraire; dessiner, tracer, décrire; aller à la rencontre de
İngilizce - Almanca sözlük Draw anlamı
draw; n. anziehung; auslösung; unentschieden
v. zeichnen; skizzieren; beschreiben; einholen; ziehen (dolch, karte beim spiel, vorhang); hinziehen
İngilizce - İspanyolca sözlük Draw anlamı
draw; s. empate, tablas; succión, tiro de la chimenea; atracción
v. dibujar, bosquejar, repintar, trazar; atraer; tirar de, halar, jalar; sacar, extraer; girar; descorrer; obtener como resultado, derivar, provocar
İngilizce - İtalyanca sözlük Draw anlamı
draw; s. tiro, tirata, strappo, strattone; (fig) attrazione, richiamo; estrazione, sorteggio; tombola; l'estrarre; lo sguainare; (sport) pareggio, punteggio pari, parità; carta servita; tipo di poker
v. tirare, attirare a sé; trainare, trascinare; attrarre, allettare; disegnare, ritrarre; stendere, redigere; estrarre, tirar fuori; cavare, togliere; contrarre; riscuotere, ricevere; tirare a sorte
İngilizce - Portekizce sözlük Draw anlamı
draw; s. sucção; atração; empate; loteria
v. puxar; tirar; extrair; desenhar; descrever; traçar; adiantar-se; atrair
İngilizce - Flemenkçe sözlük Draw anlamı
draw; zn. attractie, trekking; (uit)verloting; gelijk spel, remise
ww. tekenen; trekken; opnemen; trekken (v.e. pistool)
TürkçeBilgi'yi Takip Edin!
Mail listemize kaydolmak ister misiniz?
Kelimenin tam karşılığı olmayabilir. Tüm anlamları için sözlükte aratınız.
Turkcebilgi.com ve alt portallarında ve diğer servis sayfalarında yer alan tüm bilgiler, resimler, dokümanlar, haritalar, video görüntüleri ve diğer kaynaklar bilgilendirme ve eğlence amaçlıdır. Sitemizde yer alan bu bilgiler, doğru, güncel ve tam olarak düşünülmemelidir. Hukuki yada tıbbi açıdan yada diğer uzmanlık gerektiren hizmetlerden biri tarafından verilen, danışmanlık yada tavsiye niteliğindeki bilgiler ile bir tutulmamalıdır.
Turkcebilgi.com Sawis Network üyesidir. © 2004 - 2014 (İlgili sayfada aksi belirtilmedikçe) Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Bu sitede yer alan makalelerin, yazıların ve yorumların sorumluluğu yazarlarına aittir.