matrix İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) hence, that which gives form or origin to anything
- (noun) a rectangular arrangement of symbols in rows and columns. the symbols may express quantities or operations.
- (noun) the womb.
- (noun) the cavity in which anything is formed, and which gives it shape; a die; a mold, as for the face of a type.
- (noun) the five simple colors, black, white, blue, red, and yellow, of which all the rest are composed.
- (noun) the earthy or stony substance in which metallic ores or crystallized minerals are found; the gangue.
- (noun) the lifeless portion of tissue, either animal or vegetable, situated between the cells; the intercellular substance.
kelime: ma·trix söyleniş: 'ma-triksİşlev: nountürleri: plural ma·tri·ces
/; or ma·trix·es
latin, female animal used for breeding, parent plant, from matr-, mater1
: something within or from which something else originates, develops, or takes form2 a
: a mold from which a relief surface (as a piece of type) is made b : die
: an engraved or inscribed die or stamp d
: an electroformed impression of a phonograph record used for mass-producing duplicates of the original3 a
: the natural material (as soil or rock) in which something (as a fossil or crystal) is embedded b
: material in which something is enclosed or embedded (as for protection or study)4 a
: the intercellular substance in which tissue cells (as of connective tissue) are embedded b
: the thickened epithelium at the base of a fingernail or toenail from which new nail substance develops5 a
: a rectangular array of mathematical elements (as the coefficients of simultaneous linear equations) that can be combined to form sums and products with similar arrays having an appropriate number of rows and columns b
: something resembling a mathematical matrix especially in rectangular arrangement of elements into rows and columns c
: an array of circuit elements (as diodes and transistors) for performing a specific function6
: a main clause that contains a subordinate clause