Cherryi. kiraz, kiraz ağacı, vişne; kızlık, kızlık zarı
s. kiraz kırmızısı, kırmızı
Cherry1. anlamı ([[isim]])., ([[sıfat]]). kiraz, (bot). Prunus: kiraz ağacı: kiraz ağacının kerestesi: parlak kırmızı renk: ([[sıfat]]). parlak kırmızı: kiraz ağacından yapılmış. cornelian cherry kızılcık, (bot). Carnus mas morello cherry vişne, (bot). Prunus cerasus sour cherry kira.
2. anlamı kiraz. kiraz ağacı. kiraz rengi.
3. anlamı kiraz. kiraz ağacı. kiraz ağacının kerestesi. kiraz / n / h.
CherryFransızca Cherry kelimesinin Türkçe karşılığı.
[le] kiraz likörü
CherryAlmanca Cherry kelimesinin Türkçe karşılığı.
kiraz, kiraz agaci, kiraz rengi
CherryAlmanca Cherry kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
adj. bright red
Cherryİtalyanca Cherry kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. cherry liquor, cherry flavored alcoholic drink
Cherryn. type of small pitted fruit which grows on trees
adj. bright red
n. cherry brandy, type of alcoholic drink
Cherry İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) A tree or shrub of the genus Prunus (Which also includes the plum) bearing a fleshy drupe with a bony stone;
- (noun) The common garden cherry (Prunus Cerasus), of which several hundred varieties are cultivated for the fruit, some of which are, the begarreau, blackheart, black Tartarian, oxheart, morelle or morello, May-duke (corrupted from Medoc in France).
- (noun) The fruit of the cherry tree, a drupe of various colors and flavors.
- (noun) The wild cherry; as, Prunus serotina (wild black cherry), valued for its timber; P. Virginiana (choke cherry), an American shrub which bears astringent fruit; P. avium and P. Padus, European trees (bird cherry).
- (noun) A peculiar shade of red, like that of a cherry.
- (a.) Like a red cherry in color; ruddy; blooming; as, a cherry lip; cherry cheeks.
- (noun) The timber of the cherry tree, esp. of the black cherry, used in cabinetmaking, etc.
Türleri: plural cherries
Kökeni: Middle English chery, from Old North French cherise (taken as a plural), from Late Latin ceresia, from Latin cerasus cherry tree, from Greek kerasos
Tarih: 14th century
1 a : any of numerous trees and shrubs (genus Prunus) of the rose family that bear pale yellow to deep red or blackish smooth-skinned drupes enclosing a smooth seed and that include some cultivated for their fruits or ornamental flowers -- compare SWEET CHERRY b : the fruit of a cherry c : the wood of a cherry2 : a variable color averaging a moderate red3 a : HYMEN b : VIRGINITY- cher·ry·like /-"lIk/ adjective
1. A tree or shrub of the genus Prunus bearing a fleshy drupe with a bony stone; The common garden cherry , of which several hundred varieties are cultivated for the fruit, some of which are, the begarreau, blackheart, black Tartarian, oxheart, morelle or morello, May-duke.2. The wild cherry; as, Prunus serotina , valued for its timber; P.3. Virginiana , an American shrub which bears astringent fruit; P. avium and P.4. Padus, European trees.5. The fruit of the cherry tree, a drupe of various colors and flavors.6. The timber of the cherry tree, esp. of the black cherry, used in cabinetmaking, etc.7. A peculiar shade of red, like that of a cherry.8. Like a red cherry in color; ruddy; blooming; as, a cherry lip; cherry cheeks. fruit with a single hard stone any of numerous trees and shrubs producing a small fleshy round fruit with a single hard stone; many also produce a valuable hardwood wood of any of various cherry trees especially the black cherry.9. wood of any of various cherry trees especially the black cherry. . any of numerous trees and shrubs producing a small fleshy round fruit with a single hard stone; many also produce a valuable hardwood. . fruit with a single hard stone. . a red the color of ripe cherries. . having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.10. Chopping the front pin of a spare leave while a pin behind and/or to the left or right remains standing .11. A tree that grows in the northern hemisphere; the wood is hard and light weight It is golden brown in color with a hint of green It can be easily distinguished from other brownish woods by its golden sheen .12. Missing a spare cluster by taking the front pin or pins only; it usually means that the ball hit too much in the center of the front pin causing no ball deflection to assist in taking the remaining pins; i e , leaving the 6-10 spare and hitting dead center on the 6 pin and the 10 pin remaining See also "chop" Also, a word used to describe very easy scoring conditions . . The fruit of any of various trees of this genus, consisting of a pulpy globular drupe enclosing a one-seeded smooth stone Some of the cherries ordered by Johnson included: Carnation Cherry: a favorite cherry planted by both Jefferson & Washington English Cherry: Espalier or orchard; hard and sweet May Duke Cherry: Planted by Washington and Jefferson; good for both dessert and cooking; a â€œDukeâ€ is one of the four categories of cherry Red Heart Cherry: another common division of â€œCherryâ€; hard; suckers at a distance from the tree These cherries were often espaliered against walls or lined up in orchards; popular in kitchen gardens Tierce English White Heart Cherry: One of the heart varieties Popular because they could be espaliered against a wall in kitchen gardens Wild Cherry: Probably sour; foliage nice; â€œmade a nice liqueur by putting the fruit with sugar in a demijohn or cask of the best old rum â€ [Miller]. . global leader in the design, development, & manufacture of biometric keyboards Imagis Technologies developer of advanced biometric software for facial recognition technology Precise Biometrics fingerprint technology for IT security, physical access, and embedded solutions.13. There are two main types of cherries: sweet and sour The sweet varieties include Bing, Lambert, Tartarian, and Royal Ann The sour types include Early Richmond, Montemorency, English Merello .14. Same as chop .15. Liver Freeze-Dried Spirulina. . n buah ceri .16. Good education. . a small round dark red fruit .17. Slang for new, virgin, untested .18. Name of the fruit of the coffee tree .
Cherry ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerCarmine, Cerise, Crimson, Red, Reddish, Ruby, Ruddy, Scarlet,
Cherryİngilizce Cherry kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
adj. color cereza, de color cereza, rojo fuerte
Cherryİngilizce Cherry kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
adj. rouge cerise