Fan1. anlamı Havalandırma aracı, pervane, pervane kanadı, vantilatör. Sıcak veya soğuk havayı dengeli olarak savuran araç.
2. anlamı (f). (ned, ning) hava vermek, yelpazelemek; savurmak; esmek, serinletmek;rüzgârın önüne katılmış gibi yavaş yavaş hareket etmek; yelpaze gibi açılmak; (beysbol) vuruş olmadığı için oyunu kaybetmek. fanthe flames kışkırtmak, tahrik etmek, körüklemek.,.
3. anlamı yelpaze. pervane. vantilatör. yelpazelemek. yellenmek. (out ile) yayılmak. hayran.
Fan İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) Any revolving vane or vanes used for producing currents of air, in winnowing grain, blowing a fire, ventilation, etc., or for checking rapid motion by the resistance of the air; a fan blower; a fan wheel.
- (noun) To ventilate; to blow on; to affect by air put in motion.
- (noun) To move as with a fan.
- (noun) An instrument for cooling the person, made of feathers, paper, silk, etc., and often mounted on sticks all turning about the same pivot, so as when opened to radiate from the center and assume the figure of a section of a circle.
- (noun) A small vane or sail, used to keep the large sails of a smock windmill always in the direction of the wind.
- (noun) An instrument used for producing artificial currents of air, by the wafting or revolving motion of a broad surface
- (noun) An instrument for winnowing grain, by moving which the grain is tossed and agitated, and the chaff is separated and blown away.
- (noun) A quintain; -- from its form.
- (noun) That which produces effects analogous to those of a fan, as in exciting a flame, etc.; that which inflames, heightens, or strengthens; as, it served as a fan to the flame of his passion.
- (noun) To cool and refresh, by moving the air with a fan; to blow the air on the face of with a fan.
- (noun) To excite or stir up to activity, as a fan axcites a flame; to stimulate; as, this conduct fanned the excitement of the populace.
- (noun) To winnow; to separate chaff from, and drive it away by a current of air; as, to fan wheat.
- (noun) Something in the form of a fan when spread, as a peacock's tail, a window, etc.
Fan tanım:Kelime: fan
Kökeni: Middle English, from Old English fann, from Latin vannus -- more at WINNOW
1 : any of various devices for winnowing grain
2 : an instrument for producing a current of air: as a : a device for cooling the person that is usually shaped like a segment of a circle and is composed of material (as feathers or paper) mounted on thin rods or slats moving about a pivot so that the device may be closed compactly when not in use b : a device that consists of a series of vanes radiating from a hub rotated on its axle by a motor c slang : an airplane propeller
3 a : something resembling an open fan b : a gently sloping fan-shaped body of detritus; especially : ALLUVIAL FAN
- fan·like /-"lIk/ adjective