handler1. hayvan eğitici.
2. hayvan terbiyecisi.
3. işleyici . bir işe bakan kişi. bakıcı. hayvan bakıcısı.
1. an agent who handles something or someone; "the senator's campaign handlers".
2. An internal Apache representation of the action to be performed when a file is called Generally, files have implicit handlers, based on the file type Normally, all files are simply served by the server, but certain file types are "handled" separately For example, the cgi-script handler designates files to be processed as CGIs See: Apache's Handler Use.
3. A Java class used by Axis to process a SOAP message or a part of it in a specific way For example, a handler can be implemented to perform authentication on the message’s sender before allowing it to be processed by the receiver .
4. Generally, the first buyer of a farmerâ��s commodity destined for fresh market use Under marketing orders, handlers are defined as anyone who receives the commodity from producers, grades and packs it, and sells it to someone else for further marketing Usually, the requirements spelled out in marketing orders technically apply to handlers, although producers absorb their effects . . n a condition handler .
5. A handler is a piece of Perl code that ultimately returns a fragment of HTML, or more generally, text The handler manages action security and manipulates objects and hands the data to the template for display .
6. Generally, the first buyer of a farmer's commodity destined for fresh market use Under marketing orders, handlers are defined as anyone who receives the commodity from producers, grades and packs it, and sells it to someone else for further marketing Usually, the requirements spelled out in marketing orders technically apply to handlers, although producers absorb their effects .
7. A handler is a callback procedure registered for a certain event When the event occurs, the event dispatcher will call all handlers in a specific order In Apache, the events during request processing are marked by hooks Apache Modules register Handlers for certain hooks, for example for "URI translation" . . one of a team's primary throwers .
8. In the context of asynchronous programming, the function that handles the completion of a request .
9. The musher term for a hired hand Handlers are often people who are interested in sled dogs and want to learn more about them by working for an established kennel Most handlers work long hours in exchange for room and board, a small pay check, and a sore back .
10. A request that originates on a remote computer Handlers are registered in the local BEA TUXEDO bulletin board as client programs . . A routine that directs a simple condition, such as moving data .
11. A function that is used to respond to a signaled condition .
12. The person who controls and directs the dog during a search This person does not have to be the owner or trainer of the dog . . a person who helps a musher take care of the dogs .
13. The name given to the offensive team members that usually make most of the throws and play further back An either coveted or strictly avoided position . . one of a team's primary throwers.
14. A company thtat performs at least one of the following processes on plastics for recycling: sorting, baling, shredding, or granulating . . Â Person who is in control of the dog while hunting or in a hunting test Â .
15. A handler is a piece of program code, similar to a function in C It accepts parameters and can return a value .
16. Equipment for manipulating packaged ICs during the testing process .
17. The person releasing the dog to make a retrieve or handling the dog to a blind during a test, trial or training .
18. The equivalent of a manager, except that it is internal to RTEMS and forms part of the core A handler is a collection of routines which provide a related set of functions For example, there is a handler used by RTEMS to manage all objects . .
handlerİngilizce handler kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. manipulador; (inform.) proceso de tratamiento, proceso que se activa con un evento determinado y es tratado
handlerİngilizce handler kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. dresseur; dompteur; traiteur; gestionnaire; dérouleur (informatique), gestionnaire,module de commande, pilote, procédure de traitement
handlerİngilizce handler kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. Trainer; Anwender; (Computer) Behandlungsprozedur, Prozedur die anfängt wenn ein Ereignis geschieht und die das Ereignis behandelt
handlerİngilizce handler kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. manipolatore; (infrom.) trattamento di un problema o evento specifico
handlerİngilizce handler kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. treinador, domador; quem trata, quem se ocupa (de alguma atividade), quem executa; (informática) processo ativado por um evento ou caso e que trata deste
handleri. eğitici, terbiyeci, antrenör, menejer
handlerİngilizce handler kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
zn. trainer, dresseur; verzorger, handelaar, uitvoerende persoon; (in computers) een procedure, die bepaalde situaties of fouten afhandelt of specifieke bewerkingen doet.