Impact İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) The single instantaneous stroke of a body in motion against another either in motion or at rest.
- (noun) Contact or impression by touch; collision; forcible contact; force communicated.
- (v. t.) To drive close; to press firmly together: to wedge into a place.
Impact tanım:Kelime: im·pact
Kökeni: Latin impactus, past participle of impingere to push against -- more at IMPINGE
1 a : to fix firmly by or as if by packing or wedging b : to press together
2 a : to have an impact on : impinge on b : to strike forcefully; also : to cause to strike forcefully
1 : to have an impact
2 : to impinge or make contact especially forcefully
- im·pac·tive /im-'pak-tiv/ adjective
- im·pac·tor also im·pact·er /-t&r/ noun