Incident İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) Something appertaining to, passing with, or depending on, another, called the principal.
- (noun) That which happens aside from the main design; an accidental or subordinate action or event.
- (noun) That which falls out or takes place; an event; casualty; occurrence.
- (a.) Coming or happening accidentally; not in the usual course of things; not in connection with the main design; not according to expectation; casual; fortuitous.
- (a.) Falling or striking upon, as a ray of light upon a reflecting surface.
- (a.) Liable to happen; apt to occur; befalling; hence, naturally happening or appertaining.
- (a.) Dependent upon, or appertaining to, another thing, called the principal.
Incident tanım:Kelime: in·ci·dent
Söyleniş: 'in(t)-s&-d&nt, -"dent
Kökeni: Middle English, from Middle French, from Medieval Latin incident-, incidens, from Latin, present participle of incidere to fall into, from in- cadere to fall -- more at CHANCE
1 : something dependent on or subordinate to something else of greater or principal importance
2 a : an occurrence of an action or situation that is a separate unit of experience : HAPPENING b : an accompanying minor occurrence or condition : CONCOMITANT
3 : an action likely to lead to grave consequences especially in diplomatic matters a serious border incident
synonym see OCCURRENCE