Indexf. indekslemek, indekse yazmak, yasak kitaplar listesine yazmak, ayarlı aynaya bağlamak i. indeks, fihrist, gösterge, ibre, işaret, yasak kitaplar listesi
IndexFransızca Index kelimesinin Türkçe karşılığı.
[le] işaretparmağı; fihrist, indeks
IndexAlmanca Index kelimesinin Türkçe karşılığı.
Index1. anlamı dizin.
IndexFransızca Index kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
(m) n. forefinger, indicator, pointer, index, hand, concordance, first finger
IndexAlmanca Index kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. list of subjects or other information arranged in alphabetical order; indicator, sign; arrangement of data (Computers); price index, number which indicates changes in prices (Economics); statistical measure of the changes in a portfolio that represents a market
IndexFlemenkçe Index kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. index, indices, subject-heading, concordance
Indexn. list of subjects or other information arranged in alphabetical order; indicator, sign; arrangement of data (Computers); price index, number which indicates changes in prices (Economics); statistical measure of the changes in a portfolio that represents a market v. create an index (for a book); place in an index; indicate; adjust prices or salaries in accordance with changes in economic indicators; label and arrange data in an index table (Computers) n. index, list of subjects or other information arranged in alphabetical order (generally placed at the back of a book); arrangement of data (Computers); price index, number which indicates changes in prices (Economics)
Index İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) That which guides, points out, informs, or directs; a pointer or a hand that directs to anything, as the hand of a watch, a movable finger on a gauge, scale, or other graduated instrument. In printing, a sign used to direct particular attention to a note or paragraph; -- called also fist.
- (noun) The second digit, that next pollex, in the manus, or hand; the forefinger; index finger.
- (noun) The figure or letter which shows the power or root of a quantity; the exponent.
- (v. t.) To provide with an index or table of references; to put into an index; as, to index a book, or its contents.
- (noun) That which points out; that which shows, indicates, manifests, or discloses.
- (noun) A prologue indicating what follows.
- (noun) A table for facilitating reference to topics, names, and the like, in a book; -- usually alphabetical in arrangement, and printed at the end of the volume.
- (noun) The ratio, or formula expressing the ratio, of one dimension of a thing to another dimension; as, the vertical index of the cranium.
Index tanım:Kelime: in·dex
Türleri: plural in·dex·es or in·di·ces /-d&-"sEz/
Kökeni: Latin indic-, index, from indicare to indicate
1 a : a device (as the pointer on a scale or the gnomon of a sundial) that serves to indicate a value or quantity b : something (as a physical feature or a mode of expression) that leads one to a particular fact or conclusion : INDICATION
2 : a list (as of bibliographical information or citations to a body of literature) arranged usually in alphabetical order of some specified datum (as author, subject, or keyword): as a : a list of items (as topics or names) treated in a printed work that gives for each item the page number where it may be found b : THUMB INDEX c : a bibliographical analysis of groups of publications that is usually published periodically
3 : a list of restricted or prohibited material; specifically capitalized : a list of books the reading of which is prohibited or restricted for Roman Catholics by the church authorities
4 plural usually indices : a number or symbol or expression (as an exponent) associated with another to indicate a mathematical operation to be performed or to indicate use or position in an arrangement
5 : a character fist used to direct attention to a note or paragraph -- called also fist
6 a : a number (as a ratio) derived from a series of observations and used as an indicator or measure; specifically : INDEX NUMBER b : the ratio of one dimension of a thing (as an anatomical structure) to another dimension
Index ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerExponent, Forefinger, Indicant, Indicator, Power,
Indexİngilizce Index kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. índice, directorio, tabla; exponente; dedo índice, dedo mostrador, dedo saludador, índex, catálogo, repertorio v. indexar, catalogar, fichar, listar