Intelligence İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) Acquaintance; intercourse; familiarity.
- (noun) Information communicated; news; notice; advice.
- (noun) The capacity to know or understand; readiness of comprehension; the intellect, as a gift or an endowment.
- (noun) Knowledge imparted or acquired, whether by study, research, or experience; general information.
- (noun) The act or state of knowing; the exercise of the understanding.
- (noun) An intelligent being or spirit; -- generally applied to pure spirits; as, a created intelligence.
Intelligence tanım:Kelime: in·tel·li·gence
Kökeni: Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin intelligentia, from intelligent-, intelligens intelligent
1 a (1) : the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations : REASON; also : the skilled use of reason (2) : the ability to apply knowledge to manipulate one's environment or to think abstractly as measured by objective criteria (as tests) b Christian Science : the basic eternal quality of divine Mind c : mental acuteness : SHREWDNESS
2 a : an intelligent entity; especially : ANGEL b : intelligent minds or mind cosmic intelligence
3 : the act of understanding : COMPREHENSION
4 a : INFORMATION, NEWS b : information concerning an enemy or possible enemy or an area; also : an agency engaged in obtaining such information
5 : the ability to perform computer functions