Interchange İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) The act of mutually changing; the act of mutually giving and receiving; exchange; as, the interchange of civilities between two persons.
- (noun) Alternate succession; alternation; a mingling.
- (v. t.) To cause to follow alternately; to intermingle; to vary; as, to interchange cares with pleasures.
- (noun) The mutual exchange of commodities between two persons or countries; barter; commerce.
- (v. i.) To make an interchange; to alternate.
- (v. t.) To put each in the place of the other; to give and take mutually; to exchange; to reciprocate; as, to interchange places; they interchanged friendly offices and services.
Interchange tanım:Kelime: in·ter·change
Kökeni: Middle English entrechaungen, from Middle French entrechangier, from Old French, from entre- inter- changier to change
1 : to put each of (two things) in the place of the other
2 : EXCHANGE
intransitive senses : to change places mutually
- in·ter·chang·er noun