Involve İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. t.) To connect with something as a natural or logical consequence or effect; to include necessarily; to imply.
- (v. t.) To roll or fold up; to wind round; to entwine.
- (v. t.) To envelop, infold, entangle, or embarrass; as, to involve a person in debt or misery.
- (v. t.) To complicate or make intricate, as in grammatical structure.
- (v. t.) To engage thoroughly; to occupy, employ, or absorb.
- (v. t.) To take in; to gather in; to mingle confusedly; to blend or merge.
- (v. t.) To envelop completely; to surround; to cover; to hide; to involve in darkness or obscurity.
- (v. t.) To raise to any assigned power; to multiply, as a quantity, into itself a given number of times; as, a quantity involved to the third or fourth power.
Involve tanım:Kelime: in·volve
Söyleniş: in-'välv, -'volv also -'väv or -'vov
İşlev: transitive verb
Türleri: in·volved; in·volv·ing
Kökeni: Middle English, to roll up, wrap, from Latin involvere, from in- volvere to roll -- more at VOLUBLE
1 archaic : to enfold or envelop so as to encumber
2 a : to engage as a participant workers involved in building a house b : to oblige to take part right of Congress to involve the nation in war c : to occupy (as oneself) absorbingly; especially : to commit (as oneself) emotionally was involved with a married man
3 : to surround as if with a wrapping : ENVELOP
4 a archaic : to wind, coil, or wreathe about b : to relate closely : CONNECT
5 a : to have within or as part of itself : INCLUDE b : to require as a necessary accompaniment : ENTAIL c : to have an effect on
synonym see INCLUDE
- in·volve·ment /-'välv-m&nt, -'volv-/ noun
- in·volv·er noun