Issuef. çıkarmak, ihraç, yayınlamak, bildirmek, dağıtmak, ihraç etmek, piyasaya çıkarmak, çıkmak, akmak, yayınlanmak, sonuçlanmak i. çıkarma, yayınlama, piyasaya sürme, basım, sayı, konu, mesele, sorun, sonuç, nesil, çocuklar, irin, iltihap, akıntı, çıkış, son, akıbet
IssueFransızca Issue kelimesinin Türkçe karşılığı.
[la] çıkış, çıkış yeri; çıkar yol; sonuç
Issue İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) That which passes, flows, or is sent out; the whole quantity sent forth or emitted at one time; as, an issue of bank notes; the daily issue of a newspaper.
- (v. i.) To extend; to pass or open; as, the path issues into the highway.
- (noun) In pleading, a single material point of law or fact depending in the suit, which, being affirmed on the one side and denied on the other, is presented for determination. See General issue, under General, and Feigned issue, under Feigned.
- (v. t.) To deliver for use; as, to issue provisions.
- (v. i.) To be produced as an effect or result; to grow or accrue; to arise; to proceed; as, rents and profits issuing from land, tenements, or a capital stock.
- (v. i.) To proceed, as from a source; as, water issues from springs; light issues from the sun.
- (noun) The final outcome or result; upshot; conclusion; event; hence, contest; test; trial.
- (v. i.) To go out; to rush out; to sally forth; as, troops issued from the town, and attacked the besiegers.
- (noun) The act of passing or flowing out; a moving out from any inclosed place; egress; as, the issue of water from a pipe, of blood from a wound, of air from a bellows, of people from a house.
- (noun) The act of sending out, or causing to go forth; delivery; issuance; as, the issue of an order from a commanding officer; the issue of money from a treasury.
- (v. t.) To send out; to put into circulation; as, to issue notes from a bank.
- (noun) Progeny; a child or children; offspring. In law, sometimes, in a general sense, all persons descended from a common ancestor; all lineal descendants.
- (noun) An artificial ulcer, usually made in the fleshy part of the arm or leg, to produce the secretion and discharge of pus for the relief of some affected part.
- (v. i.) To proceed, as progeny; to be derived; to be descended; to spring.
- (noun) A point in debate or controversy on which the parties take affirmative and negative positions; a presentation of alternatives between which to choose or decide.
- (v. i.) To pass or flow out; to run out, as from any inclosed place.
- (v. i.) To close; to end; to terminate; to turn out; as, we know not how the cause will issue.
- (v. t.) To send out officially; to deliver by authority; as, to issue an order; to issue a writ.
- (noun) A discharge of flux, as of blood.
- (v. i.) In pleading, to come to a point in fact or law, on which the parties join issue.
- (noun) Produce of the earth, or profits of land, tenements, or other property; as, A conveyed to B all his right for a term of years, with all the issues, rents, and profits.
Issue tanım:Kelime: is·sue
Söyleniş: 'i-(")shü, chiefly Southern 'i-sh&, chiefly British 'is-(")yü
Kökeni: Middle English, exit, proceeds, from Middle French, from Old French, from issir to come out, go out, from Latin exire to go out, from ex- ire to go; akin to Gothic iddja he went, Greek ienai to go, Sanskrit eti he goes
1 plural : proceeds from a source of revenue (as an estate)
2 : the action of going, coming, or flowing out : EGRESS, EMERGENCE
3 : a means or place of going out : EXIT, OUTLET
4 : OFFSPRING, PROGENY died without issue
5 a : a final outcome that usually constitutes a solution (as of a problem) or resolution (as of a difficulty) b obsolete : a final conclusion or decision about something arrived at after consideration c archaic : TERMINATION, END hope that his enterprise would have a prosperous issue -- T. B. Macaulay
6 a : a matter that is in dispute between two or more parties b : a vital or unsettled matter economic issues c : the point at which an unsettled matter is ready for a decision brought the matter to an issue
7 : a discharge (as of blood) from the body
8 a : something coming forth from a specified source issues of a disordered imagination b obsolete : DEED
9 a : the act of publishing or officially giving out or making available the next issue of commemorative stamps issue of supplies by the quartermaster b : the thing or the whole quantity of things given out at one time read the latest issue
- is·sue·less /'i-shü-l&s/ adjective
- at issue 1 : in a state of controversy : in disagreement 2 also in issue : under discussion or in dispute
Issue ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerConsequence, Cut, Effect, Egress, Emerge, Emergence, Event, Exit, Issuance, Issuing, Matter, Number, Offspring, Outcome, Outlet, Proceeds, Progeny, Publication, Publish, Release, Result, Return, Subject, Supply, Take, Topic, Upshot, Yield,
Issue ile zıt (antonym) anlamlı kelimelerRecall,
IssueFransızca Issue kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
(f) n. exit, outlet; solution, outcome; way
Issuen. act of sending out, distribution; something sent out, publication, edition; subject, topic, matter under discussion; end result; children, offspring v. make available (stamp, stock, etc.); publish, distribute, circulate; come forth, flow; put out; distribute; discharge, emit; result from adj. descended from; stemming from
Issueİngilizce Issue kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. asunto, cosa, cuestión, tema, tópico; edición, ejemplar, número, publicación v. publicar; emitir, dimanar, emanar, expedir, surgir
Issueİngilizce Issue kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. sujet, thème, problème; acte; édition; émission; distribution; résultat; descendance; décharge; courant; issue; débouché v. jaillir, s'écouler; provenir, dériver; émettre; créer; publier; lancer; verser; distribuer; prélever
Issueİngilizce Issue kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. Thema, Sorte; Blatt; Emission; Ausgabe; Vertrieb; Herausgabe; Nachkommen; Strom; Herkunft v. in Umlauf setzen; herausgeben; ausgehen, sprudeln; herausholen; verbreiten, verteilen; abteilen
Issueİngilizce Issue kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. distribuzione; emanazione, emissione; tiratura; (Edit) pubblicazione; edizione; questione, problema; conclusione, termine; controversia, disputa; fuoruscita, fuoriuscita; (Fisiol, Med) perdita v. distribuire; emanare, emettere; mettere in circolazione; spiccare; pubblicare; mandare fuori
Issueİngilizce Issue kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. assunto, caso; edição de uma revista; lançamento; fabricação; circulação; edição; publicação; consequência; prole; fluxo; origem v. lançar; fabricar; editar; sair de; retirar; fazer a circulação de-; distribuir; expelir
Issueİngilizce Issue kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
zn. onderwerp; formulier; emissie, uitgifte; uitgave; verspreiding; uitkomst; afstammelingen; stroom; afkomst ww. emissie, uitgifte; uitgeven, uitgaan, resulteren; uitnemen; verspreiden; verdelen
IssueFransızca Issue kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
(eau) uitlaat (m); uitgang (m)
IssueFransızca Issue kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. lösung, ausgang, ausstieg, ausweg, ausfall, schlupfloch, ende, ergebnis
IssueFransızca Issue kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
(eau) uscita (f)
IssueFransızca Issue kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
(eau) escoamento (m)
IssueFransızca Issue kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
(eau) salida (f); desagüe (m)