HaritasıJack koordinatları: 31.5454185, -86.0733498
Jackİngilizce Jack kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. gato; valet, jota, sota (en los naipes); muchacho; enchufe (Elec.); pabellón de una nave; burro; tabas (en el juego de tabas)
v. levantar con la gata
Jackİngilizce Jack kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. prise, plot, cric, levier, vérin; prince (aux cartes à jouer); type; prise de courant murale; drapeau de vaisseau; ane; dé
v. soulever avec un cric; lever; soulever; augmenter (un prix)
Jackİngilizce Jack kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
[Jack] n. Jack, männlicher Vorname (Form von Jakob oder John); Kerl, Typ (Slang)
n. Bube (Karte); Matrose; Männchen; Hebebock, Winde; Steckdose, Buchse; Gösch
v. anheben, hochheben, erhöhen
Jackİngilizce Jack kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. (Mecc, Aut) martinetto, cricco, binda; fante, jack; (Sport) boccino, pallino; girarrosto; bandiera di bompresso; presa a jack; (Zool) animale maschio; asino; boscaiolo, taglialegna; (fam) marinaio
v. sollevare con il cricco; (fam) aumentare, alzare, elevare
Jackİngilizce Jack kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. camarada; pessoa do povo; valete (cartas); marinheiro; tomada (elétrica); bandeira da proa; dado de jogos; macho (de certos animais); macaco
v. elevar por meio de elevador ou guindaste; fazer subir; aumentar (preço)
Jackf. kriko ile kaldırmak, kaldırmak, yükseltmek
JackFransızca Jack kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
(m) n. jack plug
JackAlmanca Jack kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. male first name (form of Jacob or John); fellow, man (Informal)
Jackİtalyanca Jack kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. jack; knave
Jackİngilizce Jack kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
zn. hefboom, vijzel, krik, stut, (zaag)bok; (kaartspel) boer; kerel; ezel
ww. een zwaar object optillen met behulp van een mechanisch apparaat; heffen; krikken; verhogen (van prijs)
Jackn. mechanical device for raising great weights; playing card with the figure of a knave; electrical socket; ship's flag; male donkey; six-pointed object used in the game of jacks
v. raise a heavy object with the help of a mechanical device; raise, boost; raise prices
n. Jack, male first name (form of Jacob or John)
Jack1. anlamı (i.), (oto.) kriko; adam, köylü; gemici; ağır yükleri yerinden kaldırmaya özgü makina, bocurgat makinası; iskambil bacak, vale; bazı oyunlarda top; argo para; (elek.) priz; (den.) cıvadra sancağı, demir sancağı; ingiliz veya Amerikan bayrakların.
2. anlamı kriko. (iskambil) vale. bacak.
Jack İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) A pitcher or can of waxed leather; -- called also black jack.
- (noun) A large, California rock fish (Sebastodes paucispinus); -- called also boccaccio, and merou.
- (noun) The male of certain animals, as of the ass.
- (noun) A machine for twisting the sliver as it leaves the carding machine.
- (noun) A compact, portable machine for planing metal.
- (noun) A wooden wedge for separating rocks rent by blasting.
- (noun) A system of gearing driven by a horse power, for multiplying speed.
- (noun) A drinking measure holding half a pint; also, one holding a quarter of a pint.
- (noun) The knave of a suit of playing cards.
- (noun) A lever for depressing the sinkers which push the loops down on the needles.
- (noun) The jurel.
- (noun) A mechanical contrivance, an auxiliary machine, or a subordinate part of a machine, rendering convenient service, and often supplying the place of a boy or attendant who was commonly called Jack
- (noun) A large tree, the Artocarpus integrifolia, common in the East Indies, closely allied to the breadfruit, from which it differs in having its leaves entire. The fruit is of great size, weighing from thirty to forty pounds, and through its soft fibrous matter are scattered the seeds, which are roasted and eaten. The wood is of a yellow color, fine grain, and rather heavy, and is much used in cabinetwork. It is also used for dyeing a brilliant yellow.
- (noun) In hunting, the pan or frame holding the fuel of the torch used to attract game at night; also, the light itself.
- (noun) A sawhorse or sawbuck.
- (noun) A device to pull off boots.
- (v. i.) To hunt game at night by means of a jack. See 2d Jack, n., 4, n.
- (noun) A coarse and cheap mediaeval coat of defense, esp. one made of leather.
- (noun) A grating to separate and guide the threads; a heck box.
- (noun) In the harpsichord, an intermediate piece communicating the action of the key to the quill; -- called also hopper.
- (v. t.) To move or lift, as a house, by means of a jack or jacks. See 2d Jack, n., 5.
- (noun) A familiar nickname of, or substitute for, John.
- (noun) A machine for slicking or pebbling leather.
- (noun) A popular colloquial name for a sailor; -- called also Jack tar, and Jack afloat.
- (noun) The small bowl used as a mark in the game of bowls.
- (noun) The wall-eyed pike.
- (noun) A bar of iron athwart ships at a topgallant masthead, to support a royal mast, and give spread to the royal shrouds; -- called also jack crosstree.
- (noun) A flag, containing only the union, without the fly, usually hoisted on a jack staff at the bowsprit cap; -- called also union jack. The American jack is a small blue flag, with a star for each State.
- (noun) An impertinent or silly fellow; a simpleton; a boor; a clown; also, a servant; a rustic.
- (noun) A hood or other device placed over a chimney or vent pipe, to prevent a back draught.
- (noun) A machine or contrivance for turning a spit; a smoke jack, or kitchen jack.
- (noun) A portable machine variously constructed, for exerting great pressure, or lifting or moving a heavy body through a small distance. It consists of a lever, screw, rack and pinion, hydraulic press, or any simple combination of mechanical powers, working in a compact pedestal or support and operated by a lever, crank, capstan bar, etc. The name is often given to a jackscrew, which is a kind of jack.
- (noun) A young pike; a pickerel.
Jack tanım:Kelime: jack
Kökeni: Middle English Jacke, familiar term of address to a social inferior, nickname for Johan John
1 a : MAN -- usually used as an intensive in such phrases as every man jack b often capitalized : SAILOR c (1) : SERVANT, LABORER (2) : LUMBERJACK
2 : any of various usually mechanical devices: as a : a device for turning a spit b : a usually portable mechanism or device for exerting pressure or lifting a heavy body a short distance
3 : something that supports or holds in position: as a : an iron bar at a topgallant masthead to support a royal mast and spread the royal shrouds b : a wooden brace fastened behind a scenic unit in a stage set to prop it up
4 a : any of several fishes; especially : any of various carangids b : a male donkey c : JACKRABBIT d : any of several birds (as a jackdaw)
5 a : a small white target ball in lawn bowling b : a small national flag flown by a ship c (1) plural but singular in construction : a game played with a set of small objects that are tossed, caught, and moved in various figures (2) : a small 6-pointed metal object used in the game of jacks
6 a : a playing card carrying the figure of a soldier or servant and ranking usually below the queen b : JACKPOT 1a(2)
7 slang : MONEY
8 : a female fitting in an electric circuit used with a plug to make a connection with another circuit
9 a : APPLEJACK b : BRANDY
10 : JACKKNIFE 2
11 : MONTEREY JACK