Life ile ilgili bilgilerin yer aldığı sayfamız: Life
Life1. anlamı i. (çoğ. lives) hayat, ömür, canlılık; can, canlı şey; yaşama tarzı; zevk, sefa, cümbüş; dayanma müddeti; biyografi; hayat merkezi, hayat noktası; ilah. ebedi hayat, ruhani hayat. life annuity kişiye yaşadığı sürece bağlanmış olan gelir. life as.
2. anlamı hayat. yaşam. kişi. can. hareket. canlılık. can katan kimse ya da şey.
Lifei. hayat, can, yaşam, ömür, canlı, canlılık
Life İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) An essential constituent of life, esp. the blood.
- (noun) Figuratively: The potential or animating principle, also, the period of duration, of anything that is conceived of as resembling a natural organism in structure or functions; as, the life of a state, a machine, or a book; authority is the life of government.
- (noun) The living or actual form, person, thing, or state; as, a picture or a description from the life.
- (noun) A history of the acts and events of a life; a biography; as, Johnson wrote the life of Milton.
- (noun) A certain way or manner of living with respect to conditions, circumstances, character, conduct, occupation, etc.; hence, human affairs; also, lives, considered collectively, as a distinct class or type; as, low life; a good or evil life; the life of Indians, or of miners.
- (noun) The system of animal nature; animals in general, or considered collectively.
- (noun) The potential principle, or force, by which the organs of animals and plants are started and continued in the performance of their several and cooperative functions; the vital force, whether regarded as physical or spiritual.
- (noun) Animation; spirit; vivacity; vigor; energy.
- (noun) That which imparts or excites spirit or vigor; that upon which enjoyment or success depends; as, he was the life of the company, or of the enterprise.
- (noun) The state of being which begins with generation, birth, or germination, and ends with death; also, the time during which this state continues; that state of an animal or plant in which all or any of its organs are capable of performing all or any of their functions; -- used of all animal and vegetable organisms.
- (noun) Enjoyment in the right use of the powers; especially, a spiritual existence; happiness in the favor of God; heavenly felicity.
- (noun) Of human beings: The union of the soul and body; also, the duration of their union; sometimes, the deathless quality or existence of the soul; as, man is a creature having an immortal life.
- (noun) Something dear to one as one's existence; a darling; -- used as a term of endearment.
- (noun) A person; a living being, usually a human being; as, many lives were sacrificed.
Life tanım:Kelime: life
Türleri: plural lives /'lIvz/
Kökeni: Middle English lif, from Old English lIf; akin to Old English libban to live -- more at LIVE
1 a : the quality that distinguishes a vital and functional being from a dead body b : a principle or force that is considered to underlie the distinctive quality of animate beings -- compare VITALISM 1 c : an organismic state characterized by capacity for metabolism, growth, reaction to stimuli, and reproduction
2 a : the sequence of physical and mental experiences that make up the existence of an individual b : one or more aspects of the process of living sex life of the frog
3 : BIOGRAPHY 1
4 : spiritual existence transcending physical death
5 a : the period from birth to death b : a specific phase of earthly existence adult life c : the period from an event until death a judge appointed for life d : a sentence of imprisonment for the remainder of a convict's life
6 : a way or manner of living
7 : LIVELIHOOD
8 : a vital or living being; specifically : PERSON many lives were lost in the disaster
9 : an animating and shaping force or principle
10 : SPIRIT, ANIMATION there was no life in her dancing
11 : the form or pattern of something existing in reality painted from life
12 : the period of duration, usefulness, or popularity of something the expected life of flashlight batteries
13 : the period of existence (as of a subatomic particle) -- compare HALF-LIFE
14 : a property (as resilience or elasticity) of an inanimate substance or object resembling the animate quality of a living being
15 : living beings (as of a particular kind or environment) forest life
16 a : human activities b : animate activity and movement stirrings of life c : the activities of a given sphere, area, or time the political life of the country
17 : one providing interest and vigor life of the party
18 : an opportunity for continued viability gave the patient a new life
19 capitalized, Christian Science : GOD 1b
20 : something resembling animate life a grant saved the project's life
Life ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerAnimation, Biography, Lifetime, Liveliness, Living, Spirit, Sprightliness,
Lifen. monthly American magazine that specializes in photojournalism
n. fiber, fibre, string, thread, staple, washcloth, filament, film
Lifeİngilizce Life kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. Life, revista mensual americana que se especializa en periodismo fotografiado
Lifeİngilizce Life kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. "Life" (la vie), revue américaine qui se démarque par la presse en photos
Lifeİngilizce Life kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
[life] n. Leben; Lebensdauer; Lebenslang (Haftstrafe); Evolution; Versuch (Sport); Lebensstil; Existenz
adj. leben, lebenslang
n. Life (Leben), amerikanisches Magazin das sich der Photographie widmet
Lifeİngilizce Life kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. mensile americano specializzato in servizi fotografici
Lifeİngilizce Life kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. Life (vida), revista americana especializada no jornalismo fotográfico