Liking İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Like
- (noun) The state of being pleased with, or attracted toward, some thing or person; hence, inclination; desire; pleasure; preference; -- often with for, formerly with to; as, it is an amusement I have no liking for.
- (noun) The state of being pleasing; a suiting. See On liking, below.
- (noun) Appearance; look; figure; state of body as to health or condition.
- (p. a.) Looking; appearing; as, better or worse liking. See Like, to look.
Liking tanım:Kelime: like
Türleri: liked; lik·ing
Kökeni: Middle English, from Old English lIcian; akin to Old English gelIc alike
1 chiefly dialect : to be suitable or agreeable to I like onions but they don't like me
2 a : to feel attraction toward or take pleasure in : ENJOY likes baseball b : to feel toward : REGARD how would you like a change
3 : to wish to have : WANT would like a drink
4 : to do well in this plant likes dry soil my car does not like cold weather
1 dialect : APPROVE
2 : to feel inclined : CHOOSE, PREFER leave any time you like