Magazine ile ilgili bilgilerin yer aldığı sayfamız: Dergi
Magazinei. dergi, cephanelik, fişek haznesi, şarjör
Magazine1. anlamı i. dergi, mecmua; depo; cephane deposu; silahta fişek hazinesi. ,şarjör/cephanelik/magazin.
2. anlamı dergi. magazin. depo. ambar. cephane. şarjör.
MagazineFransızca Magazine kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
(m) n. magazine, journal
MagazineAlmanca Magazine kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. printed publication which is issued at regular intervals; storehouse for ammunition, arsenal; compartment which holds a number of ammunition cartridges in certain automatic guns
MagazinePortekizce Magazine kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. magazine, journal
Magazineİspanyolca Magazine kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. magazine, printed publication which is issued at regular intervals; talk show, television or radio program which includes mostly interviews
Magazinen. printed publication which is issued at regular intervals; storehouse for ammunition, arsenal; compartment which holds a number of ammunition cartridges in certain automatic guns n. store, storage, warehouse; magazine, feeder, receptacle for bullets inserted into a gun; periodical publication n. magazine, journal
Magazine İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) A pamphlet published periodically containing miscellaneous papers or compositions.
- (noun) The building or room in which the supply of powder is kept in a fortification or a ship.
- (noun) A chamber in a gun for holding a number of cartridges to be fed automatically to the piece.
- (noun) A receptacle in which anything is stored, especially military stores, as ammunition, arms, provisions, etc.
- (v. t.) To store in, or as in, a magazine; to store up for use.
- (noun) A city viewed as a marketing center.
- (noun) A country or district especially rich in natural products.
- (noun) A store, or shop, where goods are kept for sale.
- (noun) A reservoir or supply chamber for a stove, battery, camera, typesetting machine, or other apparatus.
Magazine tanım:Kelime: mag·a·zine
Söyleniş: 'ma-g&-"zEn, "ma-g&-'
Kökeni: Middle French, from Old Provençal, from Arabic makhAzin, plural of makhzan storehouse
1 : a place where goods or supplies are stored : WAREHOUSE
2 : a room in which powder and other explosives are kept in a fort or a ship
3 : the contents of a magazine: as a : an accumulation of munitions of war b : a stock of provisions or goods
4 a : a periodical containing miscellaneous pieces (as articles, stories, poems) often illustrated b : a similar section of a newspaper usually appearing on Sunday c : a radio or television program presenting usually several short segments on a variety of topics
5 : a supply chamber: as a : a holder in or on a gun for cartridges to be fed into the gun chamber b : a lightproof chamber for films or plates on a camera or for film on a motion-picture projector
Magazine ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerCartridge, Clip,
Magazineİngilizce Magazine kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. revista; almacén