Secretary ile ilgili bilgilerin yer aldığı sayfamız: Sekreter
Secretary1. anlamı sekreyazkâbayazı masası.
2. anlamı yazman. yazıcı. sekreter. bakan.
Secretaryi. sekreter, yazman, kâtip, bakan, yazı masası
Secretary İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) A piece of furniture, with conveniences for writing and for the arrangement of papers; an escritoire.
- (noun) The secretary bird.
- (noun) A person employed to write orders, letters, dispatches, public or private papers, records, and the like; an official scribe, amanuensis, or writer; one who attends to correspondence, and transacts other business, for an association, a public body, or an individual.
- (noun) An officer of state whose business is to superintend and manage the affairs of a particular department of government, and who is usually a member of the cabinet or advisory council of the chief executive; as, the secretary of state, who conducts the correspondence and attends to the relations of a government with foreign courts; the secretary of the treasury, who manages the department of finance; the secretary of war, etc.
- (noun) One who keeps, or is intrusted with, secrets.
Secretary tanım:Kelime: sec·re·tary
Söyleniş: 'se-kr&-"ter-E, 'se-k&-"ter-, in rapid speech also 'sek-"ter-, esp British 'se-k(r)&-trE
Türleri: plural -tar·ies
Kökeni: Middle English secretarie, from Medieval Latin secretarius, confidential employee, secretary, from Latin secretum secret, from neuter of secretus
1 : one employed to handle correspondence and manage routine and detail work for a superior
2 a : an officer of a business concern who may keep records of directors' and stockholders' meetings and of stock ownership and transfer and help supervise the company's legal interests b : an officer of an organization or society responsible for its records and correspondence
3 : an officer of state who superintends a government administrative department
4 a : WRITING DESK, ESCRITOIRE b : a writing desk with a top section for books
- sec·re·tar·i·al /"se-kr&-'ter-E-&l/ adjective
- sec·re·tary·ship /'se-kr&-"ter-E-"ship/ noun
Secretary ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerEscritoire, Repository,
Secretaryn. office clerk, one who performs administrative work in an office or organization; government minister, member of a governmental cabinet; writing desk with bookshelves
Secretaryİngilizce Secretary kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. secretaria, secretario
Secretaryİngilizce Secretary kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. secrétaire, personne employée dans un bureau administratif; membre d'un cabinet gouvernemental; ministre; bureau
Secretaryİngilizce Secretary kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. Sekretär; Sekretärin; Minister; Schreibtisch
Secretaryİngilizce Secretary kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
Secretaryİngilizce Secretary kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. secretário, secretária, ministro; mesa de escritório, escrivaninha
Secretaryİngilizce Secretary kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
zn. secretaris; minister; schrijftafel