Sphere1. anlamı dünya; küreler arasına koymak; i, küre; küre şeklini vermek, sınıf/alan/küre; sema, gök; alan, saha; derece, sınıf.
2. anlamı yuvar. küre. alan. çevre. sınıf. tabaka.
Spherei. küre, yuvar, yerküre, gökyüzü, tabaka, katman, sınıf, alan, çevre
Sphere İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. t.) To form into roundness; to make spherical, or spheral; to perfect.
- (noun) The extension of a general conception, or the totality of the individuals or species to which it may be applied.
- (noun) Hence, any globe or globular body, especially a celestial one, as the sun, a planet, or the earth.
- (noun) The apparent surface of the heavens, which is assumed to be spherical and everywhere equally distant, in which the heavenly bodies appear to have their places, and on which the various astronomical circles, as of right ascension and declination, the equator, ecliptic, etc., are conceived to be drawn; an ideal geometrical sphere, with the astronomical and geographical circles in their proper positions on it.
- (noun) A body or space contained under a single surface, which in every part is equally distant from a point within called its center.
- (noun) In ancient astronomy, one of the concentric and eccentric revolving spherical transparent shells in which the stars, sun, planets, and moon were supposed to be set, and by which they were carried, in such a manner as to produce their apparent motions.
- (v. t.) To place in a sphere, or among the spheres; to insphere.
- (noun) Rank; order of society; social positions.
- (noun) An orbit, as of a star; a socket.
- (noun) Circuit or range of action, knowledge, or influence; compass; province; employment; place of existence.
Sphere tanım:Kelime: sphere
Kökeni: Middle English spere globe, celestial sphere, from Middle French espere, from Latin sphaera, from Greek sphaira, literally, ball; perhaps akin to Greek spairein to quiver -- more at SPURN
1 a (1) : the apparent surface of the heavens of which half forms the dome of the visible sky (2) : any of the concentric and eccentric revolving spherical transparent shells in which according to ancient astronomy stars, sun, planets, and moon are set b : a globe depicting such a sphere; broadly : GLOBE a
2 a : a globular body : BALL b : PLANET, STAR c (1) : a solid that is bounded by a surface consisting of all points at a given distance from a point constituting its center -- see VOLUME table (2) : the bounding surface of a sphere
3 : natural, normal, or proper place; especially : social order or rank
4 a obsolete : ORBIT b : an area or range over or within which someone or something acts, exists, or has influence or significance
- spher·ic /'sfir-ik, 'sfer-/ adjective, archaic
- sphe·ric·i·ty /sfir-'i-s&-tE/ noun
Sphere ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerArea, Arena, Domain, Empyrean, Field, Firmament, Orbit, Sector, Welkin,
Spheren. round three-dimensional geometric figure whose surface is at all points equidistant from the center; ball, globe, orb; heavens, sky; celestial body, planet; domain, realm, area
n. sphere, globe, area; field, range
Sphereİngilizce Sphere kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. esfera, bola, globo; dominio, campo de acción
Sphereİngilizce Sphere kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. sphère; rond, roue; domaine, terrain; le ciel; le globe terrestre; étoiles
Sphereİngilizce Sphere kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. Sphäre, Bereich, Feld
Sphereİngilizce Sphere kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. (Geom) sfera; globo, palla; (Astr) astro, corpo celeste; sfera celeste; (fig) campo, settore, ambito
Sphereİngilizce Sphere kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. bola, roda; campo, setor, área; astro, céu; globo; planeta, corpo celeste; esfera
Sphereİngilizce Sphere kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
zn. sfeer, bol; globe, hemelbol; plechtig hemelgewelf; kring, arbeidsveld;omvang, gebied