StationFransızca Station kelimesinin Türkçe karşılığı.
[la] durma, duraklama; duruş; istasyon; geçici konut
StationAlmanca Station kelimesinin Türkçe karşılığı.
i. istasyon (f), durak (f)
Stationf. atamak, tayin etmek, görevlendirmek, yerleştirmek
i. istasyon, durak, terminal, gar, santral, merkez, mevki, konum, makam, rütbe, yer, kanal, üs, karakol
Station1. anlamı i, durak, tevakkuf mahalli; istasyon (ra; mahal, mevki, yer; görev, memuriyet; hal, rütbe, hizmet, makam; derece, vaziyet, sosyal durum; ordu veya donanmanın özel bir görevle gönderildiği yer; bir kimsenin bulunduğu yer; merkez, gar, istasyon.
2. anlamı istasyon. durak. yer. mevki. karakol. merkez. toplumsal konum. makam. rütbe. yerleştirmek. dikmek.
StationFransızca Station kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
(f) n. station, stand, stop
StationFlemenkçe Station kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. station, depot
StationAlmanca Station kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
v. assign to a particular post or position, appoint
Station İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) In Australia, a sheep run or cattle run, together with the buildings belonging to it; also, the homestead and buildings belonging to such a run.
- (noun) A place calculated for the rendezvous of troops, or for the distribution of them; also, a spot well adapted for offensive measures. Wilhelm (Mil. Dict.).
- (noun) Post assigned; office; the part or department of public duty which a person is appointed to perform; sphere of duty or occupation; employment.
- (noun) An enlargement in a shaft or galley, used as a landing, or passing place, or for the accomodation of a pump, tank, etc.
- (v. t.) To place; to set; to appoint or assign to the occupation of a post, place, or office; as, to station troops on the right of an army; to station a sentinel on a rampart; to station ships on the coasts of Africa.
- (noun) A regular stopping place in a stage road or route; a place where railroad trains regularly come to a stand, for the convenience of passengers, taking in fuel, moving freight, etc.
- (noun) The act of standing; also, attitude or pose in standing; posture.
- (noun) A church in which the procession of the clergy halts on stated days to say stated prayers.
- (noun) Situation; position; location.
- (noun) The particular place, or kind of situation, in which a species naturally occurs; a habitat.
- (noun) State; rank; condition of life; social status.
- (noun) The spot or place where anything stands, especially where a person or thing habitually stands, or is appointed to remain for a time; as, the station of a sentinel.
- (noun) A place to which ships may resort, and where they may anchor safely.
- (noun) The headquarters of the police force of any precinct.
- (noun) The fast of the fourth and sixth days of the week, Wednesday and Friday, in memory of the council which condemned Christ, and of his passion.
- (noun) One of the places at which ecclesiastical processions pause for the performance of an act of devotion; formerly, the tomb of a martyr, or some similarly consecrated spot; now, especially, one of those representations of the successive stages of our Lord's passion which are often placed round the naves of large churches and by the side of the way leading to sacred edifices or shrines, and which are visited in rotation, stated services being performed at each; -- called also Station of the cross.
- (noun) The place at which an instrument is planted, or observations are made, as in surveying.
- (noun) A place or region to which a government ship or fleet is assigned for duty.
- (noun) A state of standing or rest; equilibrium.
Station tanım:Kelime: sta·tion
Kökeni: Middle English stacioun, from Middle French station, from Latin station-, statio, from stare to stand -- more at STAND
1 a : the place or position in which something or someone stands or is assigned to stand or remain b : any of the places in a manufacturing operation at which one part of the work is done c : equipment used usually by one person for performing a particular job
2 : the act or manner of standing : POSTURE
3 : a stopping place: as a (1) : a regular stopping place in a transportation route (2) : the building connected with such a stopping place : DEPOT 3 b : one of the stations of the cross
4 a : a post or sphere of duty or occupation b : a stock farm or ranch especially of Australia or New Zealand
5 : STANDING, RANK a woman of high station
6 : a place for specialized observation and study of scientific phenomena a seismological station a marine biological station
7 : a place established to provide a public service: as a (1) : FIRE STATION (2) : POLICE STATION b : a branch post office
8 : SERVICE STATION 1
9 a : a complete assemblage of radio or television equipment for transmitting or receiving b : the place in which such a station is located
Station ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerBase, Place, Post, Send,
Stationİngilizce Station kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. estación, apostadero, base, puesto; emisora v. estacionar, apostar
Stationİngilizce Station kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. station; poste; gare; base militaire; ferme v. placer, mettre en place, situer, localiser