Stockf. stoklamak, stok yapmak, depolamak, yığmak, bulundurmak, sürmek (filiz), takmak (tüfeğe)
i. damızlık, stok, malzeme, hammadde, hayvan mevcudu, sermaye, varlık, hisse senedi, tahvil, et suyu, et suyuna çorba, atkı, gövde (ağaç vb.), kütük, dipçik, sap, şebboy, payanda, kızak (gemi), soy, nesil, boyunduruk
s. besi, mevcut, standart, basmakalıp, repertuardaki, stok
StockFransızca Stock kelimesinin Türkçe karşılığı.
StockAlmanca Stock kelimesinin Türkçe karşılığı.
i. değnek (m), sırık (m), arı kovanı (m), dağ kütlesi (m), çomak (m)
Stock1. anlamı çorba için hazırlanan et suyu; ağaç gövdesi; tüfek veya tabanc; depo malları, stok; hisse senedi, sermaye hisseleri; asıl; menşe; bir çiftlikte bulunan hayvanlar; mevcut mal; silsile, ırk, nesil, soy, nesep; satılacak mal; dil ailesi; hammadde; nesil,.
2. anlamı stok. mevcut mal. hisse senedi. devlet tahvili. ağaç gövdesi. kütük. çiftlik hayvanları. soy. nesil. (tüfek) kundak. sap. kabza. şebboy çiçeği. stok etmek. beylik. basmakalıp. alelade. beklenen. damızlık. stok olarak elde tutulan.
3. anlamı baston.
StockFransızca Stock kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
(m) n. stock, stockpile, supply
StockAlmanca Stock kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. supply of goods, inventory; share, company's capital divided into shares; livestock, farm animals; tree trunk, main stem of a plant; lineage, ancestry; soup broth, clear soup made from concentrated meat or fish stock; handle, base
Stockİtalyanca Stock kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. stock, supply of goods, inventory
Stockn. supply of goods, inventory; share, company's capital divided into shares; livestock, farm animals; tree trunk, main stem of a plant; lineage, ancestry; soup broth, clear soup made from concentrated meat or fish stock; handle, base
v. maintain an inventory, supply with goods; supply with livestock, provide with farm animals; store, accumulate, set aside for future use
adj. available on a regular basis; commonplace, routine; employed to handle merchandise or goods; of or pertaining to livestock
Stock İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) Raw material; that out of which something is manufactured; as, paper stock.
- (noun) A plain soap which is made into toilet soap by adding perfumery, coloring matter, etc.
- (noun) Same as Stock account, below.
- (noun) The beater of a fulling mill.
- (noun) A block of wood; something fixed and solid; a pillar; a firm support; a post.
- (noun) The block of wood or metal frame which constitutes the body of a plane, and in which the plane iron is fitted; a plane stock.
- (noun) The stem, or main body, of a tree or plant; the fixed, strong, firm part; the trunk.
- (noun) The wooden or iron crosspiece to which the shank of an anchor is attached. See Illust. of Anchor.
- (noun) An irregular metalliferous mass filling a large cavity in a rock formation, as a stock of lead ore deposited in limestone.
- (noun) The part of a tally formerly struck in the exchequer, which was delivered to the person who had lent the king money on account, as the evidence of indebtedness. See Counterfoil.
- (v. t.) To lay up; to put aside for future use; to store, as merchandise, and the like.
- (noun) The stem or branch in which a graft is inserted.
- (noun) A race or variety in a species.
- (a.) Used or employed for constant service or application, as if constituting a portion of a stock or supply; standard; permanent; standing; as, a stock actor; a stock play; a stock sermon.
- (noun) Supply provided; store; accumulation; especially, a merchant's or manufacturer's store of goods; as, to lay in a stock of provisions.
- (noun) The handle or contrivance by which bits are held in boring; a bitstock; a brace.
- (noun) The wood to which the barrel, lock, etc., of a musket or like firearm are secured; also, a long, rectangular piece of wood, which is an important part of several forms of gun carriage.
- (noun) Domestic animals or beasts collectively, used or raised on a farm; as, a stock of cattle or of sheep, etc.; -- called also live stock.
- (noun) A frame of timber, with holes in which the feet, or the feet and hands, of criminals were formerly confined by way of punishment.
- (noun) That portion of a pack of cards not distributed to the players at the beginning of certain games, as gleek, etc., but which might be drawn from afterward as occasion required; a bank.
- (v. t.) To provide with material requisites; to store; to fill; to supply; as, to stock a warehouse, that is, to fill it with goods; to stock a farm, that is, to supply it with cattle and tools; to stock land, that is, to occupy it with a permanent growth, especially of grass.
- (noun) A handle or wrench forming a holder for the dies for cutting screws; a diestock.
- (noun) A covering for the leg, or leg and foot; as, upper stocks (breeches); nether stocks (stockings).
- (noun) The original progenitor; also, the race or line of a family; the progenitor of a family and his direct descendants; lineage; family.
- (noun) A kind of stiff, wide band or cravat for the neck; as, a silk stock.
- (noun) The frame or timbers on which a ship rests while building.
- (noun) Hence, a person who is as dull and lifeless as a stock or post; one who has little sense.
- (noun) In tectology, an aggregate or colony of persons (see Person), as trees, chains of salpae, etc.
- (noun) Red and gray bricks, used for the exterior of walls and the front of buildings.
- (noun) The support of the block in which an anvil is fixed, or of the anvil itself.
- (noun) The principal supporting part; the part in which others are inserted, or to which they are attached.
- (noun) Any cruciferous plant of the genus Matthiola; as, common stock (Matthiola incana) (see Gilly-flower); ten-weeks stock (M. annua).
- (noun) A thrust with a rapier; a stoccado.
- (noun) A liquid or jelly containing the juices and soluble parts of meat, and certain vegetables, etc., extracted by cooking; -- used in making soup, gravy, etc.
- (noun) Money or capital which an individual or a firm employs in business; fund; in the United States, the capital of a bank or other company, in the form of transferable shares, each of a certain amount; money funded in government securities, called also the public funds; in the plural, property consisting of shares in joint-stock companies, or in the obligations of a government for its funded debt; -- so in the United States, but in England the latter only are called stocks, and the former shares.
- (v. t.) To suffer to retain milk for twenty-four hours or more previous to sale, as cows.
- (v. t.) To put in the stocks.
Stock tanım:Kelime: stock
Kökeni: Middle English stok, from Old English stocc; akin to Old High German stoc stick
1 a archaic : STUMP b archaic : a log or block of wood c (1) archaic : something without life or consciousness (2) : a dull, stupid, or lifeless person
2 : a supporting framework or structure: as a plural : the frame or timbers holding a ship during construction b plural : a device for publicly punishing offenders consisting of a wooden frame with holes in which the feet or feet and hands can be locked c (1) : the wooden part by which a shoulder arm is held during firing (2) : the butt of an implement (as a whip or fishing rod) (3) : BITSTOCK, BRACE d : a long beam on a field gun forming the third support point in firing
3 a : the main stem of a plant : TRUNK b (1) : a plant or plant part united with a scion in grafting and supplying mostly underground parts to a graft (2) : a plant from which slips or cuttings are taken
4 : the crosspiece of an anchor -- see ANCHOR illustration
5 a : the original (as a person, race, or language) from which others derive : SOURCE b (1) : the descendants of one individual : FAMILY, LINEAGE (2) : a compound organism -- compare CLONE c : an infraspecific group usually having unity of descent d (1) : a related group of languages (2) : a language family
6 a (1) : the equipment, materials, or supplies of an establishment (2) : LIVESTOCK b : a store or supply accumulated; especially : the inventory of goods of a merchant or manufacturer
7 a archaic : a supply of capital : FUNDS; especially : money or capital invested or available for investment or trading b (1) : the part of a tally formerly given to the creditor in a transaction (2) : a debt or fund due (as from a government) for money loaned at interest; also British : capital or a debt or fund bearing interest in perpetuity and not ordinarily redeemable as to principal c (1) : the proprietorship element in a corporation usually divided into shares and represented by transferable certificates (2) : a portion of such stock of one or more companies (3) : STOCK CERTIFICATE
8 : any of a genus (Matthiola) of Old World herbs or subshrubs of the mustard family with racemes of usually sweet-scented flowers
9 : a wide band or scarf worn about the neck especially by some clergymen
10 a : liquid in which meat, fish, or vegetables have been simmered that is used as a basis for soup, gravy, or sauce b (1) : raw material from which something is manufactured (2) : paper used for printing c : the portion of a pack of cards not distributed to the players at the beginning of a game
11 a (1) : an estimate or evaluation of something take stock of the situation (2) : the estimation in which someone or something is held his stock with the electorate remains high -- Newsweek b : confidence or faith placed in someone or something put little stock in his testimony
12 : the production and presentation of plays by a stock company
13 : STOCK CAR 1
- in stock : on hand : in the store and ready for delivery
- out of stock : having no more on hand : completely sold out
Stock ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerAncestry, Banal, Blood, Breed, Broth, Carry, Caudex, Commonplace, Descent, Fund, Gillyflower, Gunstock, Hackneyed, Inventory, Line, Lineage, Neckcloth, Origin, Parentage, Pedigree, Shopworn, Standard, Store, Strain, Threadbare, Tired, Trite, Variety,
Stockİngilizce Stock kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. existencias, acopio, almacenamiento, inventario, mercancía; tronco; raza, casta; ganado, existencia de animales; reserva, reservas, stock; acciones, títulos, valores; variedad; repertorio; caldo
v. surtir, abastecer, acopiar, almacenar, aprovisionar, atesorar, guardar en reserva
adj. en existencia; común y corriente; clásico, estereotipado