That1. anlamı o, , Keşke, o, O that, in that mademki, null en, bağlaç ki, o kadar, diye.
2. anlamı öteki. bu kadar. o kadar. böyle. şu. o. ki. diye. için. adl. şu. öylesine. -dığı(nı). -diği(ni). ki o. -en. -an. ki onu. ki ona. -dığı. -diği.
3. anlamı su. o. o kadar. öylesine. samanla/kamisla kaplamak.
That İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) As a conjunction, that retains much of its force as a demonstrative pronoun.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) To introduce a purpose; -- usually followed by may, or might, and frequently preceded by so, in order, to the end, etc.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) As a demonstrative pronoun (pl. Those), that usually points out, or refers to, a person or thing previously mentioned, or supposed to be understood. That, as a demonstrative, may precede the noun to which it refers; as, that which he has said is true; those in the basket are good apples.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) As adverb: To such a degree; so; as, he was that frightened he could say nothing.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) As an adjective, that has the same demonstrative force as the pronoun, but is followed by a noun.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) As a relative pronoun, that is equivalent to who or which, serving to point out, and make definite, a person or thing spoken of, or alluded to, before, and may be either singular or plural.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) To introduce a consequence, result, or effect; -- usually preceded by so or such, sometimes by that.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) In an elliptical sentence to introduce a dependent sentence expressing a wish, or a cause of surprise, indignation, or the like.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) To introduce a clause employed as the object of the preceding verb, or as the subject or predicate nominative of a verb.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) To introduce, a reason or cause; -- equivalent to for that, in that, for the reason that, because.
That tanım:Kelime: that
Söyleniş: '[th]at, [th]&t
Türleri: plural those /'[th]Oz/
Kökeni: Middle English, from Old English thæt, neut. demonstrative pronoun & definite article; akin to Old High German daz, neuter demonstrative pronoun & definite article, Greek to, Latin istud, neuter demonstrative pronoun
1 a : the person, thing, or idea indicated, mentioned, or understood from the situation that is my father b : the time, action, or event specified after that I went to bed c : the kind or thing specified as follows the purest water is that produced by distillation d : one or a group of the indicated kind that's a cat -- quick and agile
2 a : the one farther away or less immediately under observation or discussion those are maples and these are elms b : the former one
3 a -- used as a function word after and to indicate emphatic repetition of the idea expressed by a previous word or phrase he was helpful, and that to an unusual degree b -- used as a function word immediately before or after a word group consisting of a verbal auxiliary or a form of the verb be preceded by there or a personal pronoun subject to indicate emphatic repetition of the idea expressed by a previous verb or predicate noun or predicate adjective is she capable? She is that
4 a : the one : the thing : the kind : SOMETHING, ANYTHING the truth of that which is true the senses are that whereby we experience the world what's that you say b plural : some persons those who think the time has come
- all that : everything of the kind indicated tact, discretion, and all that
- at that 1 : in spite of what has been said or implied 2 : in addition : 2BESIDES
Thatİngilizce That kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
adj. ese, aquel, aquella, esa
adv. tan, a tal grado, así de, de tal manera, igual de
pron. ése, eso, ésa, el que, la que
Thatİngilizce That kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
adj. ce, cette, ces
adv. jusqu'à; là où, partout où
pron. ce, cela, ça; celui, celle, ceux; celui-là, celle-là, ceux-là
Thatİngilizce That kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
adj. dieser/diese/dieses; der/die/das
Thatİngilizce That kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
agg. quello; il
avv. così, tanto; (dial, fam) fino a quel punto, talmente; (dial, fam) molto
pron. quello, quella, questo, questa; ciò
Thatİngilizce That kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
adj. esse (a), aquele (a) , o, a
adv. tão; até que
pron. que, quem, o qual
Thatzm. şu, o, ki, diye
zf. bu kadar, o kadar, böyle