BeBe", aşağıdaki anlamlara gelebilir: *Be , Arap alfabesinde bir harf. *Be (Ğ‘, Ğ±), Kiril alfabesinde bir harf. }
Be1. anlamı Türk alfabesinin ikinci harfinin adı, okunuşu. Ey, hey, yahu Örnek: "Namluna dayanır, yola dalarsın / Duruşun bakışın yaman, be Ali!" F. N. Çamlıbel. Berilyum elementinin simgesi.
2. anlamı (kıs)., (kim). berylium berilyum.,be ol.
3. anlamı durmak. olmak. bulunmak. var olmak. anlamına gelmek. mal olmak. tutmak (para). (ı öznesiyle am.tekil öznelerle is.çoğul öznele.... -dir. -dır. -di. -dı.
4. olmak. var olmak. bulunmak.
Bef. olmak, bulunmak, var olmak; anlamına gelmek; mal olmak; tutmak (para); durmak
Betürk abecesinde ikinci harfin adı. ey, hey, yahu. berilyum'un simgesi.
Be İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. i.) To signify; to represent or symbolize; to answer to.
- (v. i.) To take place; to happen; as, the meeting was on Thursday.
- (v. i.) To exist actually, or in the world of fact; to have ex/stence.
- (v. i.) To exist in a certain manner or relation, -- whether as a reality or as a product of thought; to exist as the subject of a certain predicate, that is, as having a certain attribute, or as belonging to a certain sort, or as identical with what is specified, -- a word or words for the predicate being annexed; as, to be happy; to be here; to be large, or strong; to be an animal; to be a hero; to be a nonentity; three and two are five; annihilation is the cessation of existence; that is the man.
Be tanım:Kelime: be
Türleri: past first & third singular was /'w&z, 'wäz/; second singular were /'w&r/; plural were past subjunctive were past part been /'bin, chiefly British 'bEn/; present part be·ing /'bE(-i)[ng]/; present first singular am /&m, 'am/; second singular are /'är, &r/; third singular is /'iz, &z/; plural are present subjunctive be
Kökeni: Middle English, from Old English bEon; akin to Old High German bim am, Latin fui I have been, futurus about to be, fieri to become, be done, Greek phynai to be born, be by nature, phyein to produce
1 a : to equal in meaning : have the same connotation as : SYMBOLIZE God is love January is the first month let x be 10 b : to have identity with the first person I met was my brother c : to constitute the same class as d : to have a specified qualification or characterization the leaves are green e : to belong to the class of the fish is a trout -- used regularly in senses 1a through 1e as the copula of simple predication
2 a : to have an objective existence : have reality or actuality : LIVE I think, therefore I am once upon a time there was a knight b : to have, maintain, or occupy a place, situation, or position the book is on the table c : to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form let him be d : to take place : OCCUR the concert was last night e : to come or go has already been and gone has never been to the circus f archaic : BELONG, BEFALL
1 -- used with the past participle of transitive verbs as a passive-voice auxiliary the money was found the house is being built
2 -- used as the auxiliary of the present participle in progressive tenses expressing continuous action he is reading I have been sleeping
3 -- used with the past participle of some intransitive verbs as an auxiliary forming archaic perfect tenses Christ is risen from the dead -- 1 Cor 15:20 (Douay Version)
4 -- used with the infinitive with to to express futurity, arrangement in advance, or obligation I am to interview him today she was to become famous
Be ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerBeryllium, Comprise, Constitute, Cost, Embody, Equal, Exist, Follow, Live, Personify, Represent,
Be ile zıt (antonym) anlamlı kelimelerDiffer,
BeFransızca Be kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
interj. gaping, wide open
BeAlmanca Be kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
(beryllium) n. lightweight metallic chemical element commonly used in alloys
Beİspanyolca Be kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. letter b, second letter of the alphabet; baa, sound a sheep makes
BeTürkçe Be kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
v. exist; occur, happen; occupy a position or place interj. gaping, wide open n. letter b, second letter of the alphabet; baa, sound a sheep makes