House ile ilgili bilgilerin yer aldığı sayfamız: House
HaritasıHouse koordinatları: 34.6760690, -103.9005920
House1. anlamı f. bir eve koymak, kendi evine almak; yerleştirmek; den. siper altına almak, aşağı indirmek; evde oturmak, barınmak.
2. anlamı ev. konut. mesken. ev halkı. yurt. sinema salonu. gösteri. meclis. şirket. hane. ev sağlamak. eve yerleştirmek. barındırmak. evde oturmak. aile. kamara.
House İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. t.) To deposit and cover, as in the grave.
- (v. t.) To take or put into a house; to shelter under a roof; to cover from the inclemencies of the weather; to protect by covering; as, to house one's family in a comfortable home; to house farming utensils; to house cattle.
- (noun) A public house; an inn; a hotel.
- (noun) A square on a chessboard, regarded as the proper place of a piece.
- (noun) Those who dwell in the same house; a household.
- (noun) A twelfth part of the heavens, as divided by six circles intersecting at the north and south points of the horizon, used by astrologers in noting the positions of the heavenly bodies, and casting horoscopes or nativities. The houses were regarded as fixed in respect to the horizon, and numbered from the one at the eastern horizon, called the ascendant, first house, or house of life, downward, or in the direction of the earth's revolution, the stars and planets passing through them in the reverse order every twenty-four hours.
- (noun) An audience; an assembly of hearers, as at a lecture, a theater, etc.; as, a thin or a full house.
- (v. t.) To admit to residence; to harbor.
- (noun) A family of ancestors, descendants, and kindred; a race of persons from the same stock; a tribe; especially, a noble family or an illustrious race; as, the house of Austria; the house of Hanover; the house of Israel.
- (v. i.) To have a position in one of the houses. See House, n., 8.
- (noun) A structure intended or used as a habitation or shelter for animals of any kind; but especially, a building or edifice for the habitation of man; a dwelling place, a mansion.
- (noun) The grave.
- (v. t.) To stow in a safe place; to take down and make safe; as, to house the upper spars.
- (noun) A firm, or commercial establishment.
- (v. i.) To take shelter or lodging; to abide to dwell; to lodge.
- (noun) One of the estates of a kingdom or other government assembled in parliament or legislature; a body of men united in a legislative capacity; as, the House of Lords; the House of Commons; the House of Representatives; also, a quorum of such a body. See Congress, and Parliament.
- (noun) The body, as the habitation of the soul.
- (noun) Household affairs; domestic concerns; particularly in the phrase to keep house. See below.
- (v. t.) To drive to a shelter.
House tanım:Kelime: house
Türleri: plural hous·es /'hau-z&z also -s&z/
Usage: often attributive
Kökeni: Middle English hous, from Old English hus; akin to Old High German hus house
1 : a building that serves as living quarters for one or a few families : HOME
2 a (1) : a shelter or refuge (as a nest or den) of a wild animal (2) : a natural covering (as a test or shell) that encloses and protects an animal or a colony of zooids b : a building in which something is housed a carriage house
3 a : one of the 12 equal sectors in which the celestial sphere is divided in astrology b : a zodiacal sign that is the seat of a planet's greatest influence
4 a : HOUSEHOLD b : a family including ancestors, descendants, and kindred the house of Tudor
5 a : a residence for a religious community or for students b : the community or students in residence
6 a : a legislative, deliberative, or consultative assembly; especially : one constituting a division of a bicameral body b : the building or chamber where such an assembly meets c : a quorum of such an assembly
7 a : a place of business or entertainment b (1) : a business organization a publishing house (2) : a gambling establishment c : the audience in a theater or concert hall a full house on opening night
8 : the circular area 12 feet in diameter surrounding the tee and within which a curling stone must rest in order to count
9 : a type of dance music mixed by a disc jockey that features overdubbing with a heavy repetitive drumbeat and repeated electronic melody lines
- house·ful /'haus-"ful/ noun
- house·less /'hau-sl&s/ adjective
- house·less·ness noun
- on the house : without charge : FREE
House ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerDomiciliate, Family, Firm, Home, Household, Mansion, Menage, Sign, Theater, Theatre,
Houseİngilizce House kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. casa, habitación, morada, vivienda; casa comercial, firma, institución; parlamento, Asamblea Legislativa, cámara
v. alojar, albergar, dar vivienda, domiciliar, hospedar
Houseİngilizce House kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. maison; logement; appartement; immeuble; salle de théâtre; auditoire, assistance
v. résider, demeurer, héberger; loger, habiter; pourvoir au logement de; rentrer, engranger; emmaganiser; mettre à l'abri
Houseİngilizce House kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. Haus; Parlament; Zuschauer; Gebäude; Tierheim; Gesetzgeber; Ort des Gesetzgebers; Geschäft
v. unterbringen; einhausen; beherbergen; einquartieren
adj. auf Behausungen bezogen; gezähmt
Houseİngilizce House kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. casa, abitazione, dimora, domicilio; albergo, pensione; famiglia; dinastia, casato; (Univ) casa dello studente, pensionato; (Scol) collegio, convitto; convittori; ditta, impresa, azienda; teatro
v. alloggiare, trovare alloggio a; dare alloggio a; riporre, sistemare, collocare; (Mar) stivare; calare; (Fal) incastrare
agg. di casa; di alloggio; addomesticato
Houseİngilizce House kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. casa; teatro; assembléia
v. residir, morar; hospedar-se, hospedar
adj. doméstico, de casa; domesticado
Housef. ev sağlamak, eve yerleştirmek, barındırmak, evde oturmak
i. ev, konut, mesken, ev halkı, yurt, sinema salonu, gösteri, meclis, şirket, hane
HouseFlemenkçe House kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. house music
Houseİngilizce House kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
zn. huis; theater; publiek
ww. huisvesten, onderdak bieden aan
Housen. place where people live; household; building used for a particular purpose (such as a theater, etc.); shelter for animals; audience; legislative body; place where a legislative body meets; business
v. put up, accommodate someone; be accommodated, stay, reside, dwell; store, shelter
adj. pertaining to accommodations; domesticated