Think1. anlamı bir fikirde olmak; hatıra getirmek, hatırlamak; farz etmek, tasavvur etmek; sanmak, zannetmek; teemmül etmek, ölçünmek, düşünüp taşınmak; addetmek; niyet etmek, tasarlamak, kurmak; düşünmek, tefekkür etmek, mütalaa etmek.
2. anlamı düşünmek. saymak. anmak. sanmak. tasavvur etmek. zannetmek. aklından geçirmek. planlamak. hatırlamak. anımsamak. beklemek. ummak. tahmin etmek.
Think İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) Act of thinking; a thought.
- (v. t.) To employ any of the intellectual powers except that of simple perception through the senses; to exercise the higher intellectual faculties.
- (v. t.) To reflect upon any subject; to muse; to meditate; to ponder; to consider; to deliberate.
- (v. t.) To purpose; to intend; to design; to mean.
- (v. t.) To believe; to consider; to esteem.
- (v. t.) To call anything to mind; to remember; as, I would have sent the books, but I did not think of it.
- (v. t.) To seem or appear; -- used chiefly in the expressions methinketh or methinks, and methought.
- (v. t.) To plan or design; to plot; to compass.
- (v. t.) To presume; to venture.
- (v. t.) To form an opinion by reasoning; to judge; to conclude; to believe; as, I think it will rain to-morrow.
- (v. t.) To conceive; to imagine.
Think tanım:Kelime: think
Türleri: thought /'thot/; think·ing
Kökeni: Middle English thenken, from Old English thencan; akin to Old High German denken to think, Latin tongEre to know -- more at THANKS
1 : to form or have in the mind
2 : to have as an intention thought to return early
3 a : to have as an opinion think it's so b : to regard as : CONSIDER think the rule unfair
4 a : to reflect on : PONDER think the matter over b : to determine by reflecting think what to do next
5 : to call to mind : REMEMBER he never thinks to ask how we do
6 : to devise by thinking -- usually used with up thought up a plan to escape
7 : to have as an expectation : ANTICIPATE we didn't think we'd have any trouble
8 a : to center one's thoughts on talks and thinks business b : to form a mental picture of
9 : to subject to the processes of logical thought think things out
1 a : to exercise the powers of judgment, conception, or inference : REASON b : to have in the mind or call to mind a thought
2 a : to have the mind engaged in reflection : MEDITATE b : to consider the suitability thought of her for president
3 : to have a view or opinion thinks of himself as a poet
4 : to have concern -- usually used with of a man must think first of his family
5 : to consider something likely : SUSPECT may happen sooner than you think
- think·er noun
- think better of : to reconsider and make a wiser decision
- think much of : to view with satisfaction : APPROVE -- usually used in negative constructions I didn't think much of the new car
synonyms THINK, CONCEIVE, IMAGINE, FANCY, REALIZE, ENVISAGE, ENVISION mean to form an idea of. THINK implies the entrance of an idea into one's mind with or without deliberate consideration or reflection I just thought of a good joke . CONCEIVE suggests the forming and bringing forth and usually developing of an idea, plan, or design conceived of a new marketing approach . IMAGINE stresses a visualization imagine you're at the beach . FANCY suggests an imagining often unrestrained by reality but spurred by desires fancied himself a super athlete . REALIZE stresses a grasping of the significance of what is conceived or imagined realized the enormity of the task ahead . ENVISAGE and ENVISION imply a conceiving or imagining that is especially clear or detailed envisaged a totally computerized operation envisioned a cure for the disease .
synonyms THINK, COGITATE, REFLECT, REASON, SPECULATE, DELIBERATE mean to use one's powers of conception, judgment, or inference. THINK is general and may apply to any mental activity, but used alone often suggests attainment of clear ideas or conclusions teaches students how to think . COGITATE implies deep or intent thinking cogitated on the mysteries of nature . REFLECT suggests unhurried consideration of something recalled to the mind reflecting on fifty years of married life . REASON stresses consecutive logical thinking able to reason brilliantly in debate . SPECULATE implies reasoning about things theoretical or problematic speculated on the fate of the lost explorers . DELIBERATE suggests slow or careful reasoning before forming an opinion or reaching a conclusion or decision the jury deliberated for five hours .
Think ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerBelieve, Cerebrate, Cogitate, Conceive, Consider, Guess, Imagine, Intend, Mean, Opine, Recall, Reckon, Recollect, Remember, Retrieve, Suppose,
Think ile zıt (antonym) anlamlı kelimelerBlock, Forget,
Thinkİngilizce Think kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. idea, pensamiento
v. pensar, raciocinar, razonar, reflexionar; opinar; ser pensante
Thinkİngilizce Think kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. pensée, réflexion, méditation
v. penser; réfléchir; songer, se figurer; croire: s'attendre à
Thinkİngilizce Think kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. Gedanke, Sinn
v. denken; glauben; meinen
Thinkİngilizce Think kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
v. pensare; pensare a, riflettere su; credere, ritenere, supporre; considerare; immaginare, figurarsi, raffigurarsi; non fare altro che pensare a, avere l'idea fissa di; ricordare, rammentare; aspettarsi
Thinkİngilizce Think kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. pensamento, reflexão
v. pensar; acreditar
Thinkf. düşünmek, saymak, anmak, sanmak, tasavvur etmek, zannetmek, aklından geçirmek, planlamak
Thinkİngilizce Think kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
ww. denken; nadenken; geloven
Thinkn. thought, pondering
v. deliberate, conceive in the mind; believe