TIME ile ilgili bilgilerin yer aldığı sayfamız: TIME
TIME1. anlamı uydurmak; ayarlamak; saat tut/ayarla, zaman, tempo tutmak; saat tutmak; tempo, zaman, müddet, an, zamanı göre ayarlamak, zamanlamak, devir, çağ, süre, zamanını/hızını kaydetmek, vakit; defa, kere; dakika, saat; müddet, süre; zaman, vakit; devre, devir; v.
2. anlamı zaman. vakit. müddet. süre. tempo. devir. çağ. an. zamanlamak. zamanı -e göre ayarlamak. zamanını/hızını kaydetmek.
TIMEf. ayarlamak, kurmak, zamanlama yapmak, saat tutmak, süre tutmak, zamanlamak, temposunu belirlemek, tempo tutmak
i. zaman, aralık, vakit, çağ, süre, vade, uygun zaman, doğum zamanı, tempo, kere
Time İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. i.) To keep or beat time; to proceed or move in time.
- (noun) Hour of travail, delivery, or parturition.
- (noun) Performance or occurrence of an action or event, considered with reference to repetition; addition of a number to itself; repetition; as, to double cloth four times; four times four, or sixteen.
- (noun) The duration of one's life; the hours and days which a person has at his disposal.
- (noun) Tense.
- (v. t.) To ascertain or record the time, duration, or rate of; as, to time the speed of horses, or hours for workmen.
- (noun) The measured duration of sounds; measure; tempo; rate of movement; rhythmical division; as, common or triple time; the musician keeps good time.
- (noun) The period at which any definite event occurred, or person lived; age; period; era; as, the Spanish Armada was destroyed in the time of Queen Elizabeth; -- often in the plural; as, ancient times; modern times.
- (noun) Duration, considered independently of any system of measurement or any employment of terms which designate limited portions thereof.
- (v. t.) To appoint the time for; to bring, begin, or perform at the proper season or time; as, he timed his appearance rightly.
- (v. i.) To pass time; to delay.
- (noun) A particular period or part of duration, whether past, present, or future; a point or portion of duration; as, the time was, or has been; the time is, or will be.
- (v. t.) To measure, as in music or harmony.
- (noun) The present life; existence in this world as contrasted with immortal life; definite, as contrasted with infinite, duration.
- (noun) A proper time; a season; an opportunity.
- (v. t.) To regulate as to time; to accompany, or agree with, in time of movement.
Time tanım:Kelime: time
Kökeni: Middle English, from Old English tIma; akin to Old Norse tImi time, Old English tId -- more at TIDE
1 a : the measured or measurable period during which an action, process, or condition exists or continues : DURATION b : a nonspatial continuum that is measured in terms of events which succeed one another from past through present to future c : LEISURE time for reading
2 : the point or period when something occurs : OCCASION
3 a : an appointed, fixed, or customary moment or hour for something to happen, begin, or end arrived ahead of time b : an opportune or suitable moment decided it was time to retire -- often used in the phrase about time about time for a change
4 a : an historical period : AGE b : a division of geologic chronology c : conditions at present or at some specified period -- usually used in plural times are hard move with the times d : the present time issues of the time
5 a : LIFETIME b : a period of apprenticeship c : a term of military service d : a prison sentence
6 : SEASON very hot for this time of year
7 a : rate of speed : TEMPO b : the grouping of the beats of music : RHYTHM
8 a : a moment, hour, day, or year as indicated by a clock or calendar what time is it b : any of various systems (as sidereal or solar) of reckoning time
9 a : one of a series of recurring instances or repeated actions you've been told many times b plural (1) : added or accumulated quantities or instances five times greater (2) : equal fractional parts of which an indicated number equal a comparatively greater quantity seven times smaller three times closer c : TURN three times at bat
10 : finite as contrasted with infinite duration
11 : a person's experience during a specified period or on a particular occasion a good time a hard time
12 a : the hours or days required to be occupied by one's work make up time on company time b : an hourly pay rate straight time c : wages paid at discharge or resignation pick up your time and get out
13 a : the playing time of a game b : TIME-OUT
14 : a period during which something is used or available for use computer time
- at the same time : NEVERTHELESS, YET slick and at the same time strangely unprofessional -- Gerald Weaks
- at times : at intervals : OCCASIONALLY
- for the time being : for the present
- from time to time : once in a while : OCCASIONALLY
- in no time : very quickly or soon
- in time 1 : sufficiently early 2 : EVENTUALLY 3 : in correct tempo learn to play in time
- on time 1 a : at the appointed time b : on schedule 2 : on the installment plan
- time and again : FREQUENTLY, REPEATEDLY
Time ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerClip, Clock, Meter, Sentence,
TIMEPortekizce TIME kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. team, crew
TIMEİspanyolca TIME kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
[timar] v. cheat, swindle; gull; chisel
TIMEn. system used to place one event in relation to another (such as past vs. present, yesterday vs. today); period, era; hour; rate
v. set a time, determine a time
adj. of time
TIMEİngilizce TIME kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. tiempo, eón; plazo; época, era; vez; hora; compás
v. cronometrar; medir el compás de; medir el tiempo de; registrar el tiempo de
adj. del tiempo; cronológico
TIMEİngilizce TIME kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. système utilisé pour situer un évènement par rapport à un autre; temps, période, époque; heure; fois, ère
v. fixer un temps, déterminer une heure
adj. temporel, relatif au temps à un horaire
TIMEİngilizce TIME kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
[Time] n. Time, Time Magazin, wöchentlich erscheinendes Nachrichtenmagazin das sich mit Themen von allgemeinem Interesse befaßt (Nachrichten aus aller Welt, Politik, aktuelle Ereignisse)
n. Zeit; Periode; Stunde
v. Zeit vereinbaren, Zeit ausmachen