Translation İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) Motion in which all the points of the moving body have at any instant the same velocity and direction of motion; -- opposed to rotation.
- (noun) The act of rendering into another language; interpretation; as, the translation of idioms is difficult.
- (noun) A transfer of meaning in a word or phrase, a metaphor; a tralation.
- (noun) That which is obtained by translating something a version; as, a translation of the Scriptures.
- (noun) The act of translating, removing, or transferring; removal; also, the state of being translated or removed; as, the translation of Enoch; the translation of a bishop.
- (noun) Transfer of meaning by association; association of ideas.
Translation tanım:Kelime: trans·la·tion
Söyleniş: tran(t)s-'lA-sh&n, tranz-
1 : an act, process, or instance of translating : as a : a rendering from one language into another; also : the product of such a rendering b : a change to a different substance, form, or appearance : CONVERSION c (1) : a transformation of coordinates in which the new axes are parallel to the old ones (2) : uniform motion of a body in a straight line
2 : the process of forming a protein molecule at a ribosomal site of protein synthesis from information contained in messenger RNA -- compare TRANSCRIPTION 3
- trans·la·tion·al /-shn&l, -sh&-n&l/ adjective