Union ile ilgili bilgilerin yer aldığı sayfamız: Mobile Suit Gundam 00#Union
Union1. anlamı Amerikan iç savaşı zamanmda Kuzey hükümetine bağlı olan, s; ile Amerika Birleşik Devletleri, i; birlik, Güney Afrika Birliği; sendika, dernek, birleştirme, birleşme, birlik, evlilik; bağlaşma, birleşme; sendika; birlik; union down imdat isteme belirtisi.
2. anlamı birleşme. birleştirme. birlik. sendika. dernek. evlilik.
UnionAlmanca Union kelimesinin Türkçe karşılığı.
i. birlik (f)
Unioni. birlik, sendika, evlilik, kavuşma, birleşme, bilezik (boru), darülaceze, vida yuvası, ittifak, dernek
UnionFransızca Union kelimesinin Türkçe karşılığı.
[la] birleşme, birleştirme; birlik; evlenme
Union İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) A textile fabric composed of two or more materials, as cotton, silk, wool, etc., woven together.
- (noun) Agreement and conjunction of mind, spirit, will, affections, or the like; harmony; concord.
- (noun) That which is united, or made one; something formed by a combination or coalition of parts or members; a confederation; a consolidated body; a league; as, the weavers have formed a union; trades unions have become very numerous; the United States of America are often called the Union.
- (noun) A large, fine pearl.
- (noun) A cask suspended on trunnions, in which fermentation is carried on.
- (noun) The act of uniting or joining two or more things into one, or the state of being united or joined; junction; coalition; combination.
- (noun) A device emblematic of union, used on a national flag or ensign, sometimes, as in the military standard of Great Britain, covering the whole field; sometimes, as in the flag of the United States, and the English naval and marine flag, occupying the upper inner corner, the rest of the flag being called the fly. Also, a flag having such a device; especially, the flag of Great Britain.
- (noun) A joint or other connection uniting parts of machinery, or the like, as the elastic pipe of a tender connecting it with the feed pipe of a locomotive engine; especially, a pipe fitting for connecting pipes, or pipes and fittings, in such a way as to facilitate disconnection.
Union tanım:Kelime: union
Kökeni: Middle English, from Middle French, from Late Latin union-, unio oneness, union, from Latin unus one -- more at ONE
1 a : an act or instance of uniting or joining two or more things into one: as (1) : the formation of a single political unit from two or more separate and independent units (2) : a uniting in marriage; also : SEXUAL INTERCOURSE (3) : the growing together of severed parts b : a unified condition : COMBINATION, JUNCTION a gracious union of excellence and strength
2 : something that is made one : something formed by a combining or coalition of parts or members: as a : a confederation of independent individuals (as nations or persons) for some common purpose b (1) : a political unit constituting an organic whole formed usually from previously independent units (as England and Scotland in 1707) which have surrendered their principal powers to the government of the whole or to a newly created government (as the U.S. in 1789) (2) capitalized : the federal union of states during the period of the U.S. Civil War c capitalized : an organization on a college or university campus providing recreational, social, cultural, and sometimes dining facilities; also : the building housing such an organization d : the set of all elements belonging to one or more of a given collection of two or more sets -- called also join, sum e : LABOR UNION
3 a : a device emblematic of the union of two or more sovereignties borne on a national flag typically in the upper inner corner or constituting the whole design of the flag b : the upper inner corner of a flag
4 : any of various devices for connecting parts (as of a machine); especially : a coupling for pipes or pipes and fittings
Union ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerBrotherhood, Conglutination, Conjugation, Coupling, Federal, Join, Jointure, Marriage, Mating, Matrimony, North, Pairing, Sum, Trade union, trades union, Unification, Uniting, Wedlock,
Union ile zıt (antonym) anlamlı kelimelerDisunion, Nonunion, Separation,
UnionFransızca Union kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
(f) n. union, unity; association, conjunction
UnionAlmanca Union kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. act of uniting; unification or two or more parties (i.e. countries, states, companies, people, etc.); workers' association; federation; amalgamation; marriage; reproductive coupling; device which fits two pieces together
Unionn. act of uniting; unification or two or more parties (i.e. countries, states, companies, people, etc.); workers' association; federation; amalgamation; marriage; reproductive coupling; device which fits two pieces together n. union, society, league, association, federation, amalgamation n. union, unity; association, conjunction
Unionİngilizce Union kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. union, syndicat