WHO ile ilgili bilgilerin yer aldığı sayfamız: Dünya Sağlık Teşkilatı
Whoİngilizce Who kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
pron. quién; el que, la que; todo el que
s. (Abrev. de World Health Organization) Organización Mundial de la Salud
Whoİngilizce Who kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
pron. qui?, quelle personne?; celui-qui, celle-qui, qui, toute personne qui (Pronon employée comme sujet)
n. Organisation Mondiale de la Santé
Whoİngilizce Who kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
Whopron. which person?; person which; that; every person which
n. agency of the United Nations which promotes improving health conditions for people around the world
Whoİngilizce Who kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
pron. wer; wen/wem; WHO Abkürzung für World Health Organization (Weltgesundheitsorganisation der UNO)
n. World Health Organisation
Whoİngilizce Who kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
pron. quem?; quem
s. organização da saúde mundial
i. kim, kimi, ki o, kime
Whoİngilizce Who kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
vnw. wie; die
Who1. anlamı whose kimin, zam, whom kimi, There is one man to whom I can trust a fortuna Paramı güvenerek bırakabileceğim bir adamHe is the one from whom you can get the answer Cevabı öğrenebileceğiniz kişi odur; kime, kim; World Health Organization Dünya Sağlık.
2. anlamı kimya kime.
3. anlamı kimya kime. kimi. ki o. -en. -an. ki onu/ona. -digi.
Who İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (pron.) One; any; one.
- (object.) Originally, an interrogative pronoun, later, a relative pronoun also; -- used always substantively, and either as singular or plural. See the Note under What, pron., 1. As interrogative pronouns, who and whom ask the question: What or which person or persons? Who and whom, as relative pronouns (in the sense of that), are properly used of persons (corresponding to which, as applied to things), but are sometimes, less properly and now rarely, used of animals, plants, etc. Who and whom, as compound relatives, are also used especially of persons, meaning the person that; the persons that; the one that; whosoever.
Who tanım:Kelime: who
Söyleniş: 'hü, ü
Kökeni: Middle English, from Old English hwA; akin to Old High German hwer, interrogative pronoun, who, Latin quis, Greek tis, Latin qui, relative pronoun, who
1 : what or which person or persons -- used as an interrogative who was elected? find out who they are -- used by speakers on all educational levels and by many reputable writers, though disapproved by some grammarians, as the object of a verb or a following preposition who did I see but a Spanish lady -- Padraic Colum do not know who the message is from -- G. K. Chesterton
2 : the person or persons that : WHOEVER
3 -- used as a function word to introduce a relative clause; used especially in reference to persons my father, who was a lawyer but also in reference to groups a generation who had known nothing but war -- R. B. West or to animals dogs who... fawn all over tramps -- Nigel Balchin or to inanimate objects especially with the implication that the reference is really to a person earlier sources who maintain a Davidic ancestry -- F. M. Cross -- used by speakers on all educational levels and by many reputable writers, though disapproved by some grammarians, as the object of a verb or a following preposition a character who we are meant to pity -- Times Literary Supplement
usage see WHOM, THAT
- as who archaic : as one that : as if someone
- as who should say archaic : so to speak
- who is who or who's who or who was who : the identity of or the noteworthy facts about each of a number of persons