Command1. anlamı (i)., (f). emir, kumanda, komut; bir subayın kumanda ettiği askerler; yetki, hakimiyet; (f). emretmek, hâkim olmak, kumanda etmek, idare etmek; amir olmak, bakmak. a good command of (a Ianguage) (bir dili) rahat konuşabilme. at command emir üzerinde.
2. anlamı buyurmak. emretmek. komuta etmek. kumanda etmek. yönetmek. hakim olmak. hak etmek. layık olmak. buyruk. emir. komut. kontrol. komuta. kumanda. yönetim. yetki. hakimiyet.
Commandf. emir vermek, emretmek; hükmetmek, hakim olmak, komuta etmek, yönetmek, kontrol etmek, hüküm sürmek; buyurmak; tepeden görmek; telkin etmek
i. emir; buyruk, komuta, yetki, kumanda, genel kurmay; hakimiyet; kuvvet, güç
Command İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. t.) To exercise direct authority over; to have control of; to have at one's disposal; to lead.
- (v. i.) To have or to exercise direct authority; to govern; to sway; to influence; to give an order or orders.
- (v. t.) To order with authority; to lay injunction upon; to direct; to bid; to charge.
- (noun) A body of troops, or any naval or military force or post, or the whole territory under the authority or control of a particular officer.
- (noun) An authoritative order requiring obedience; a mandate; an injunction.
- (noun) Authority; power or right of control; leadership; as, the forces under his command.
- (v. t.) To direct to come; to bestow.
- (v. t.) To have power or influence of the nature of authority over; to obtain as if by ordering; to receive as a due; to challenge; to claim; as, justice commands the respect and affections of the people; the best goods command the best price.
- (noun) The possession or exercise of authority.
- (noun) Power to dominate, command, or overlook by means of position; scope of vision; survey.
- (noun) Control; power over something; sway; influence; as, to have command over one's temper or voice; the fort has command of the bridge.
- (v. t.) To have within a sphere of control, influence, access, or vision; to dominate by position; to guard; to overlook.
- (v. i.) To have a view, as from a superior position.
Command tanım:Kelime: com·mand
Kökeni: Middle English comanden, from Middle French comander, from (assumed) Vulgar Latin commandare, alteration of Latin commendare to commit to one's charge -- more at COMMEND
1 : to direct authoritatively : ORDER
2 : to exercise a dominating influence over : have command of: as a : to have at one's immediate disposal b : to demand or receive as one's due commands a high fee c : to overlook or dominate from or as if from a strategic position d : to have military command of as senior officer
3 obsolete : to order or request to be given
1 : to have or exercise direct authority : GOVERN
2 : to give orders
3 : to be commander
4 : to dominate as if from an elevated place
- com·mand·able /-'man-d&-b&l/ adjective
synonyms COMMAND, ORDER, BID, ENJOIN, DIRECT, INSTRUCT, CHARGE mean to issue orders. COMMAND and ORDER imply authority and usually some degree of formality and impersonality. COMMAND stresses official exercise of authority a general commanding troops . ORDER may suggest peremptory or arbitrary exercise ordered his employees about like slaves . BID suggests giving orders peremptorily (as to children or servants) she bade him be seated . ENJOIN implies giving an order or direction authoritatively and urgently and often with admonition or solicitude a sign enjoining patrons to be quiet . DIRECT and INSTRUCT both connote expectation of obedience and usually concern specific points of procedure or method, INSTRUCT sometimes implying greater explicitness or formality directed her assistant to hold all calls the judge instructed the jury to ignore the remark . CHARGE adds to ENJOIN an implication of imposing as a duty or responsibility charged by the President with a secret mission .
Command ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerBid, Bidding, Compel, Control, Dictation, Dominate, Instruction, Mastery, Overlook, Overtop, Require, Statement,
CommandAlmanca Command kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
v. rule, control, be in authority
Commandn. order, direction; control, domination; headquarters
v. rule, control, be in authority
Commandİngilizce Command kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. comando, directiva, directriz, dominio, instrucción, mandamiento, mandato, orden, ordenanza; autoridad, acaudillamiento
v. ordenar, comandar, dominar; ser dominante
Commandİngilizce Command kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. ordre; commandement; commande
v. ordonner, commander
Commandİngilizce Command kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. Befehl; Kontrolle; Kommando
v. herrschen, befehelen
Commandİngilizce Command kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. ordine, comando; direttiva; dominazione; quartier generale
v. comandare, controllare, essere al potere
Commandİngilizce Command kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. comando, ordem; controle
v. comandar, controlar, governar
Commandİngilizce Command kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
zn. bevel; beheersing; commando