Identify İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. t.) To make to be the same; to unite or combine in such a manner as to make one; to treat as being one or having the same purpose or effect; to consider as the same in any relation.
- (v. i.) To become the same; to coalesce in interest, purpose, use, effect, etc.
- (v. t.) To establish the identity of; to prove to be the same with something described, claimed, or asserted; as, to identify stolen property.
Identify tanım:Kelime: iden·ti·fy
Söyleniş: I-'den-t&-"fI, &-
Türleri: -fied; -fy·ing
1 a : to cause to be or become identical b : to conceive as united (as in spirit, outlook, or principle) groups that are identified with conservation
2 a : to establish the identity of b : to determine the taxonomic position of (a biological specimen)
1 : to be or become the same
2 : to practice psychological identification identify with the hero of a novel
- iden·ti·fi·able /-"den-t&-'fI-&-b&l/ adjective
- iden·ti·fi·ably /-blE/ adverb