KEY ile ilgili bilgilerin yer aldığı sayfamız: Konut Edindirme Yardımı
Key1. anlamı f. kilitlemek; mak. tutturmak; kilit taşını yerleştirip kemeri tamamlamak; kitapta bakılması gereken yeri gösteren not koymak, böyle bir not sistemi kullanmak; soruların çözüm cetvelini vermek. key up heyecanlan dırmak, coşturmak; müz. perdesini y.
2. anlamı kilit. ana. anahtar. tuş. kilit nokta. perde. çözüm. rumuz. elektrik düğmesi. kilitlemek. girmek (bilgisayar). akort etmek. uydurmak. (to ile) çözüm yolu. açıklama. (piyano.daktilo.vb.) tuş. müzik anahtarı. (to ile) daha uygun hale getirmek. ayarlamak. ço.
Key İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) An indehiscent, one-seeded fruit furnished with a wing, as the fruit of the ash and maple; a samara; -- called also key fruit.
- (noun) That part of a mechanism which serves to lock up, make fast, or adjust to position.
- (noun) That part of the plastering which is forced through between the laths and holds the rest in place.
- (noun) A position or condition which affords entrance, control, pr possession, etc.; as, the key of a line of defense; the key of a country; the key of a political situation. Hence, that which serves to unlock, open, discover, or solve something unknown or difficult; as, the key to a riddle; the key to a problem.
- (noun) That part of an instrument or machine which serves as the means of operating it; as, a telegraph key; the keys of a pianoforte, or of a typewriter.
- (noun) The last board of a floor when laid down.
- (noun) Fig: The general pitch or tone of a sentence or utterance.
- (noun) An instrument by means of which the bolt of a lock is shot or drawn; usually, a removable metal instrument fitted to the mechanism of a particular lock and operated by turning in its place.
- (noun) A bar, pin or wedge, to secure a crank, pulley, coupling, etc., upon a shaft, and prevent relative turning; sometimes holding by friction alone, but more frequently by its resistance to shearing, being usually embedded partly in the shaft and partly in the crank, pulley, etc.
- (noun) A family of tones whose regular members are called diatonic tones, and named key tone (or tonic) or one (or eight), mediant or three, dominant or five, subdominant or four, submediant or six, supertonic or two, and subtonic or seven. Chromatic tones are temporary members of a key, under such names as " sharp four," "flat seven," etc. Scales and tunes of every variety are made from the tones of a key.
- (noun) An instrument which is turned like a key in fastening or adjusting any mechanism; as, a watch key; a bed key, etc.
- (noun) A wedge to unite two or more pieces, or adjust their relative position; a cotter; a forelock.
- (noun) A piece of wood used as a wedge.
- (noun) A keystone.
- (v. t.) To fasten or secure firmly; to fasten or tighten with keys or wedges.
- (noun) The fundamental tone of a movement to which its modulations are referred, and with which it generally begins and ends; keynote.
- (noun) A metallic lever by which the circuit of the sending or transmitting part of a station equipment may be easily and rapidly opened and closed; any device for closing or opening an electric circuit.
- (noun) A simplified version or analysis which accompanies something as a clue to its explanation, a book or table containing the solutions to problems, ciphers, allegories, or the like, or a table or synopsis of conspicuous distinguishing characters of members of a taxonomic group.
- () A bar or key, in a typewriter or typesetting machine, used for spacing between letters.
Key tanım:Kelime: key
Kökeni: Middle English, from Old English c[AE]g; akin to Old Frisian kEi key
1 a : a usually metal instrument by which the bolt of a lock is turned b : any of various devices having the form or function of such a key
2 a : a means of gaining or preventing entrance, possession, or control b : an instrumental or deciding factor
3 a : something that gives an explanation or identification or provides a solution the key to a riddle b : a list of words or phrases giving an explanation of symbols or abbreviations c : an aid to interpretation or identification : CLUE d : an arrangement of the salient characters of a group of plants or animals or of taxa designed to facilitate identification e : a map legend
4 a (1) : COTTER PIN (2) : COTTER b : a keystone in an arch c : a small piece of wood or metal used as a wedge or for preventing motion between parts
5 a : one of the levers of a keyboard musical instrument that actuates the mechanism and produces the tones b : a lever that controls a vent in the side of a woodwind instrument or a valve in a brass instrument c : a part to be depressed by a finger that serves as one unit of a keyboard
6 : SAMARA
7 : a system of tones and harmonies generated from a hierarchical scale of seven tones based on a tonic the key of G major
8 a : characteristic style or tone b : the tone or pitch of a voice c : the predominant tone of a photograph with respect to its lightness or darkness
9 : a decoration or charm resembling a key
10 : a small switch for opening or closing an electric circuit a telegraph key
11 : the set of instructions governing the encipherment and decipherment of messages
12 : a free-throw area in basketball
- keyed /'kEd/ adjective
- key·less /'kE-l&s/ adjective
Key ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerCardinal, Cay, Central, Describe, Discover, Distinguish, Fundamental, Identify, Kilo, Kilogram, Name, Operative, Primal, Tonality, Winder,
Keyİngilizce Key kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. llave; clave; tecla; cayo; tono, tonalidad
v. calzar con chavetas
adj. crucial, de importancia crucial, significante
Keyİngilizce Key kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. clef ou clé, instrument qui permet d'ouvrir et de fermer une serrure; solution; touche de clavier; ton, note, son; tonalité; clef musicale
v. adapter; diriger, accorder (musique); renforcer, serrer; fournir un index (de carte, etc.); verrouiller, fermer à clef
adj. clé; essentiel, principal; important, vital
Keyİngilizce Key kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. Schlüssel; Lösung; Taste; Klang; Ton
v. passen; einstellen, justieren (Ton); drücken, kräftigen; (Karten-) schlüssel ausstellen
adj. Schlüssel- (Figur, usw.); prinzipiell, zentral; wichtig, lebenswichtig
Keyİngilizce Key kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. chiave; cifrario; legenda; soluzione; (Mecc) chiavetta, bietta; (Mus) tasto; (Mus) tonalità, tono; chiave di volta, pietra di chiave; interruttore
v. (fig) intonare, accordare, armonizzare; fornire di chiave; (Mecc) inchiavare
agg. chiave, fondamentale
Keyİngilizce Key kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. chave; tecla; recifes; cais; cunha; clave de música; pedra-chave
v. encaixar; afinar; ajustar; fechar a chave
adj. chave (homem-chave, questão-chave, etc); principal, central; importante, vital
Keyf. kilitlemek, girmek [bilg.], akort etmek, uydurmak
i. anahtar, tuş, kilit nokta, perde, çözüm, rumuz, elektrik düğmesi
s. kilit, ana
Keyİngilizce Key kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
zn. sleutel; oplossing; toets; toonaard; muzieksleutel
ww. vals (v. zingen); niet harmoniëren met; spannen; vastzetten; intoetsen; opschroeven, opdraaien spannen; stemmen (muziek)
bn. sleutel- (persoon enz.); belangrijkst; centraal; belangrijk; noodzakelijk
Keyn. device used to open locks; something which allows entry; something which explains or assists in solving a problem; means to acquire or reach something; legend, list which provides decoding information; button on a keyboard; tone, note, pitch (Music)
v. lock with a key, fasten with a key; fit, adapt, adjust; tune, adjust the pitch of (Music); supply with an explanatory device; type into a computer by means of a keyboard (Computers)
adj. important, significant; fundamental, central; necessary