Read1. anlamı çok bilg, okuma, okumuş, read oku, read oku, okumuş, bilgwell read çok okumuş.
2. anlamı okumak. anlamak. sökmek. çözmek. (üniversitede) okumak. öğrenim görmek. tahsil etmek. (termometre vb.) göstermek. kavramak. anlam vermek. yorumlamak. okuma. okuyuş. okunacak şey.
Readf. okumak, anlamına gelmek, okunmak; çözmek, sökmek; yorumlamak, anlamak; okuluna gitmek, eğitimini görmek;
s. okunan, okumuş, aydın, bilgili
Read İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. t.) To tell; to declare; to recite.
- (noun) Rennet. See 3d Reed.
- (v. t.) To advise; to counsel.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Read
- (v. t.) To go over, as characters or words, and utter aloud, or recite to one's self inaudibly; to take in the sense of, as of language, by interpreting the characters with which it is expressed; to peruse; as, to read a discourse; to read the letters of an alphabet; to read figures; to read the notes of music, or to read music; to read a book.
- (v. t.) To interpret; to explain; as, to read a riddle.
- (v. i.) To appear in writing or print; to be expressed by, or consist of, certain words or characters; as, the passage reads thus in the early manuscripts.
- () imp. & p. p. of Read, v. t. & i.
- (v. t.) Saying; sentence; maxim; hence, word; advice; counsel. See Rede.
- (v.) Reading.
- (v. i.) To study by reading; as, he read for the bar.
- (v. t.) To discover or understand by characters, marks, features, etc.; to learn by observation.
- (v. i.) To perform the act of reading; to peruse, or to go over and utter aloud, the words of a book or other like document.
- (v. t.) To make a special study of, as by perusing textbooks; as, to read theology or law.
- (v. t.) Hence, to know fully; to comprehend.
- (v. i.) To give advice or counsel.
- (v. i.) To produce a certain effect when read; as, that sentence reads queerly.
- (v. i.) To learn by reading.
- (a.) Instructed or knowing by reading; versed in books; learned.
- (v. i.) To tell; to declare.
Read tanım:Kelime: read
Türleri: read /'red/; read·ing /'rE-di[ng]/
Kökeni: Middle English reden to advise, interpret, read, from Old English r[AE]dan; akin to Old High German rAtan to advise, Sanskrit rAdhnoti he achieves, prepares
1 a (1) : to receive or take in the sense of (as letters or symbols) especially by sight or touch (2) : to study the movements of (as lips) with mental formulation of the communication expressed (3) : to utter aloud the printed or written words of read them a story b : to learn from what one has seen or found in writing or printing c : to deliver aloud by or as if by reading; specifically : to utter interpretively d (1) : to become acquainted with or look over the contents of (as a book) (2) : to make a study of read law (3) : to read the works of e : to check (as copy or proof) for errors f (1) : to receive and understand (a voice message) by radio (2) : UNDERSTAND, COMPREHEND
2 a : to interpret the meaning or significance of read palms b : FORETELL, PREDICT able to read his fortune
3 : to recognize or interpret as if by reading: as a : to learn the nature of by observing outward expression or signs reads him like a book b : to note the action or characteristics of in order to anticipate what will happen a good canoeist reads the rapids a golfer reading a green ; also : to predict the movement of (a putt) by reading a green c : to anticipate by observation of an opponent's position or movement read a blitz
4 a : to attribute a meaning to (as something read) : INTERPRET how do you read this passage b : to attribute (a meaning) to something read or considered read a nonexistent meaning into her words
5 : to use as a substitute for or in preference to another word or phrase in a particular passage, text, or version read hurry for harry -- often used to introduce a clarifying substitute for a euphemistic or misleading word or phrase a friendly, read nosy, coworker
6 : INDICATE the thermometer reads zero
7 : to interpret (a musical work) in performance
8 a : to acquire (information) from storage; especially : to sense the meaning of (data) in recorded and coded form -- used of a computer or data processor b : to read the coded information on (as a floppy disk)
1 a : to perform the act of reading words : read something b (1) : to learn something by reading (2) : to pursue a course of study
2 a : to yield a particular meaning or impression when read b : to be readable or read in a particular manner or to a particular degree this book reads smoothly
3 : to consist of specific words, phrases, or other similar elements a passage that reads differently in older versions
- read between the lines : to understand more than is directly stated
- read the riot act 1 : to order a mob to disperse 2 a : to order or warn to cease something b : to protest vehemently c : to reprimand severely
Read ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerInterpret, Learn, Record, Register, Say, Scan, Show, Study, Take, Translate, Understand,
Read ile zıt (antonym) anlamlı kelimelerUnread,
Readn. act of reading, act of converting written letters into words which have meaning
v. view written letters and convert them into words which have meaning; convert written letters into spoken words; understand, comprehend; learn; interpret
Readİngilizce Read kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
v. leer, dar lectura a
Readİngilizce Read kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. lecture; action de lire
v. lire; comprendre; apprendre; éclaircir, révéler; corriger; observer; déchiffrer; expliquer, interpréter
Readİngilizce Read kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
v. lesen; vorlesen; interpretieren; ablesen (mit den Augen)
Readİngilizce Read kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. lettura; scritto
v. leggere; (fig) interpretare, intendere, prendere; (Univ) studiare; scorgere, indovinare, intuire; (Tip) correggere, rivedere; revisionare; (Rad) ricevere; recitare; (Parl) dare lettura di
Readİngilizce Read kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
v. ler; aprender; aconselhar; avisar; estudar; interpretar
Readİngilizce Read kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
ww. lezen, aflezen, oplezen, uitleggen, vertolken, interpreteren, aanwijzen, doorzien, verklaren, lezen : zich laten lezen, klinken, luiden, studeren, lezing : een lezing houden