Interpret İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. t.) To apprehend and represent by means of art; to show by illustrative representation; as, an actor interprets the character of Hamlet; a musician interprets a sonata; an artist interprets a landscape.
- (v. i.) To act as an interpreter.
- (v. t.) To explain or tell the meaning of; to expound; to translate orally into intelligible or familiar language or terms; to decipher; to define; -- applied esp. to language, but also to dreams, signs, conduct, mysteries, etc.; as, to interpret the Hebrew language to an Englishman; to interpret an Indian speech.
Interpret tanım:Kelime: in·ter·pret
Söyleniş: in-'t&r-pr&t, -p&t
Kökeni: Middle English, from Middle French & Latin; Middle French interpreter, from Latin interpretari, from interpret-, interpres agent, negotiator, interpreter
1 : to explain or tell the meaning of : present in understandable terms
2 : to conceive in the light of individual belief, judgment, or circumstance : CONSTRUE
3 : to represent by means of art : bring to realization by performance or direction interprets a role
intransitive senses : to act as an interpreter between speakers of different languages
synonym see EXPLAIN
- in·ter·pret·abil·i·ty /-"t&r-pr&-t&-'bi-l&-tE, -p&-t&-/ noun
- in·ter·pret·able /-'t&r-pr&-t&-b&l, -p&-t&-/ adjective
Interpret ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerConstrue, Read, Render, Represent, See, Translate, Understand,
Bu konuda henüz görüş yok.