See1. anlamı see gör, piskoposHoly See Papalık.
2. anlamı görmek. anlamak. kavramak. farkına varmak. gereğini yapmak.
3. anlamı göl.
See İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. t.) In poker and similar games at cards, to meet (a bet), or to equal the bet of (a player), by staking the same sum.
- (v. i.) Figuratively: To have intellectual apprehension; to perceive; to know; to understand; to discern; -- often followed by a preposition, as through, or into.
- (v. i.) To be attentive; to take care; to give heed; -- generally with to; as, to see to the house.
- (v. i.) To have the power of sight, or of perceiving by the proper organs; to possess or employ the sense of vision; as, he sees distinctly.
- (v. t.) To fall in with; to have intercourse or communication with; hence, to have knowledge or experience of; as, to see military service.
- (v. t.) To perceive by the eye; to have knowledge of the existence and apparent qualities of by the organs of sight; to behold; to descry; to view.
- (v. t.) To accompany in person; to escort; to wait upon; as, to see one home; to see one aboard the cars.
- (v. t.) To follow with the eyes, or as with the eyes; to watch; to regard attentivelly; to look after.
- (v. t.) To perceive by mental vision; to form an idea or conception of; to note with the mind; to observe; to discern; to distinguish; to understand; to comprehend; to ascertain.
- (noun) Specifically: (a) The seat of episcopal power; a diocese; the jurisdiction of a bishop; as, the see of New York. (b) The seat of an archibishop; a province or jurisdiction of an archibishop; as, an archiepiscopal see. (c) The seat, place, or office of the pope, or Roman pontiff; as, the papal see. (d) The pope or his court at Rome; as, to appeal to the see of Rome.
- (v. t.) To have an interview with; especially, to make a call upon; to visit; as, to go to see a friend.
- (noun) A seat; a site; a place where sovereign power is exercised.
See tanım:Kelime: see
Türleri: saw /'so/; seen /'sEn/; see·ing /'sE-i[ng]/
Kökeni: Middle English seen, from Old English sEon; akin to Old High German sehan to see and perhaps to Latin sequi to follow -- more at SUE
1 a : to perceive by the eye b : to perceive or detect as if by sight
2 a : to have experience of : UNDERGO see army service b : to come to know : DISCOVER c : to be the setting or time of the last fifty years have seen a sweeping revolution in science -- Barry Commoner
3 a : to form a mental picture of : VISUALIZE can still see her as she was years ago b : to perceive the meaning or importance of : UNDERSTAND c : to be aware of : RECOGNIZE sees only our faults d : to imagine as a possibility : SUPPOSE couldn't see him as a crook
4 a : EXAMINE, WATCH want to see how she handles the problem b (1) : READ (2) : to read of c : to attend as a spectator see a play
5 a : to take care of : provide for had enough money to see us through b : to make sure see that order is kept
6 a : to regard as : JUDGE b : to prefer to have I'll see him hanged first I'll see you dead before I accept your terms c : to find acceptable or attractive can't understand what he sees in her
7 a : to call on : VISIT b (1) : to keep company with especially in courtship or dating had been seeing each other for a year (2) : to grant an interview to : RECEIVE the president will see you now
8 : ACCOMPANY, ESCORT see the guests to the door
9 : to meet (a bet) in poker or to equal the bet of (a player) : CALL
1 a : to give or pay attention b : to look about
2 a : to have the power of sight b : to apprehend objects by sight c : to perceive objects as if by sight
3 : to grasp something mentally
4 : to make investigation or inquiry
- see·able /-&-b&l/ adjective
- see after : to attend to : care for
- see eye to eye : to have a common viewpoint : AGREE
- see things : HALLUCINATE
- see through : to grasp the true nature of saw through the scheme
- see to : to attend to : care for
See ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerAscertain, Assure, Attend, Catch, Check, Confer, Consider, Construe, Control, Date, Determine, Discover, Encounter, Ensure, Escort, Examine, Experience, Fancy, Figure, Find, Hear, Image, Insure, Interpret, Learn, Look, Meet, Picture, Project, Realize, Reckon, Regard, Undergo, Understand, View, Visit, Visualize, Watch, Witness,
Seeİngilizce See kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. sede, localidad
v. ver, distinguir, mirar, presenciar; discernir, entender
Seeİngilizce See kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. siège épiscopal; échêvé; archevêché
v. voir; comprendre;s'assurer que, s'inquiéter de; constater, vérifier; s'essayer à; accompagner; rencontrer; se revoir
Seeİngilizce See kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. erzbischöflicher Stuhl, (Erz) Bistum
v. sehen; schauen; zeigen; anzeigen; verstehen; zusehen; kümmern; treffen
Seeİngilizce See kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. (Rel) sede vescovile, cattedra episcopale; vescovado; diocesi
v. vedere; capire, intendere, comprendere; accertarsi di; accorgersi di, notare; andare a trovare, visitare, fare una visita a; consultare; accompagnare; ricevere; incontrare; amoreggiare con
Seeİngilizce See kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. sé; sede pontifical, sede episcopal
v. ver; entender; preocupar-se; verificar; experimentar; acompanhar; encontrar-se; observar
Seef. görmek, seyretmek, bakmak, görüp geçirmek; görüşmek; anlamak; sezmek, farketmek; göz önüne almak; uğurlamak, yolcu etmek
i. papalık, piskoposluk
SeeAlmanca See kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. bishopric, office of a bishop; position or authority of a bishop
Seeİngilizce See kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
zn. (aarts)bisschopszetel; (aarts)bisschopsdom
ww. zien; begrijpen; oppassen op; er zeker van zijn; begeleiden; ontmoeten
Seen. bishopric, office of a bishop; position or authority of a bishop
v. view, perceive with the eyes; watch, observe; comprehend, understand; ensure, take care of; undergo, experience; accompany; meet with; date, maintain an ongoing romantic relationship
n. lake, pond, loch; sea, ocean
SeeAlmanca See kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
SeeAlmanca See kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. mer (f), lame (f), lac (m), lac: petit lac (m)
SeeAlmanca See kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
n. spiaggia (f), pozza (f), mare (m), cavallone (m), ponto (m), lago (m)
SeeAlmanca See kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
n. mar (m), océano (m), ola (f), lago (m), estanque (m)
SeeAlmanca See kelimesinin Türkçe karşılığı.
i. deniz (f), göl (m)