Fallf. düşmek, inmek, dökülmek, yıkılmak, devrilmek, yağmak, ucuzlamak, eğimli olmak, dağılmak, karanlık bastırmak, gece çökmek, tam yerine denk gelmek, oturmak (lâf), hastalanmak, yatağa düşmek, kötü yola düşmek
i. sonbahar, yaprak dökümü, düşme, dökülme, düşüş, döküm, kat, fırfır, yağış, yıkılma, çöküş, inme, ucuzlama, çağlayan, şelâle, yavrulama, tuş, eğim, yamaç
FallAlmanca Fall kelimesinin Türkçe karşılığı.
i. düşme (m), çöküş (m), durum (m), hal (m), dava (m), hastalık (m), yelken halatı (n), eğilim (n), eğim (n)
Fall1. anlamı (f). (fell, fallen) düşmek, dökülmek,yağmak; çökmek; kapanmak, yıkılmak, mahvolmak, ölmek; alınmak, zapt olunmak, düşmek (kale); inmek, azalmak, eksilmek, kesilmek; gelmek, çıkmak, vurmak; tutulmak,duçar olmak; dalmak, başlamak; rastlamak,tesadüf etm.
2. anlamı sonbahar. yaprak dökümü. düşme. dökülme. düşüş. döküm. kat. fırfır. yağış. yıkılma. çöküş. inme. ucuzlama. çağlayan. şelâle. yavrulama. tuş. eğim. yamaç. düşmek. inmek. dökülmek. yıkılmak. devrilmek. yağmak. ucuzlamak. eğimli olmak. dağılmak. karanlı. aza.
3. anlamı düşme. olay. dava. dilb. hal. durum.
FallAlmanca Fall kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
v. tumble; descend; decrease; become; occur on; be victimized
Falln. tumble; descent; decrease; collapse; autumn; waterfall; being seduced; slope; (during an attack) landing of any missile (coined during the Israel-Hizbollah conflict in July-August 2006)
v. tumble; descend; decrease; become; occur on; be victimized
n. fall, tumble, drop; collapse, failure; waterfall, cascading water; contingence, possibility, chance, occasion; legal case, situation; (Grammar) category of inflection
Fall İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. t.) To find a final outlet; to discharge its waters; to empty; -- with into; as, the river Rhone falls into the Mediterranean.
- (v. t.) To diminish; to lessen or lower.
- (v. t.) To begin with haste, ardor, or vehemence; to rush or hurry; as, they fell to blows.
- (noun) The surrender of a besieged fortress or town ; as, the fall of Sebastopol.
- (v. t.) To Descend, either suddenly or gradually; particularly, to descend by the force of gravity; to drop; to sink; as, the apple falls; the tide falls; the mercury falls in the barometer.
- (noun) That part (as one of the ropes) of a tackle to which the power is applied in hoisting.
- (v. t.) To become insnared or embarrassed; to be entrapped; to be worse off than before; asm to fall into error; to fall into difficulties.
- (v. t.) To assume a look of shame or disappointment; to become or appear dejected; -- said of the countenance.
- (v. t.) To pass somewhat suddenly, and passively, into a new state of body or mind; to become; as, to fall asleep; to fall into a passion; to fall in love; to fall into temptation.
- (v. t.) To come; to occur; to arrive.
- (noun) The discharge of a river or current of water into the ocean, or into a lake or pond; as, the fall of the Po into the Gulf of Venice.
- (noun) Diminution or decrease in price or value; depreciation; as, the fall of prices; the fall of rents.
- (v. t.) To become prostrate and dead; to die; especially, to die by violence, as in battle.
- (noun) The act of dropping or tumbling from an erect posture; as, he was walking on ice, and had a fall.
- (v. t.) To decline in power, glory, wealth, or importance; to become insignificant; to lose rank or position; to decline in weight, value, price etc.; to become less; as, the falls; stocks fell two points.
- (noun) That which falls; a falling; as, a fall of rain; a heavy fall of snow.
- (v. t.) To be dropped or uttered carelessly; as, an unguarded expression fell from his lips; not a murmur fell from him.
- (v. t.) To pass or be transferred by chance, lot, distribution, inheritance, or otherwise; as, the estate fell to his brother; the kingdom fell into the hands of his rivals.
- (v. t.) To let fall; to drop.
- (noun) The season when leaves fall from trees; autumn.
- (v. t.) To fell; to cut down; as, to fall a tree.
- (v. t.) To happen; to to come to pass; to light; to befall; to issue; to terminate.
- (noun) Downfall; degradation; loss of greatness or office; termination of greatness, power, or dominion; ruin; overthrow; as, the fall of the Roman empire.
- (v. t.) To cease to be erect; to take suddenly a recumbent posture; to become prostrate; to drop; as, a child totters and falls; a tree falls; a worshiper falls on his knees.
- (noun) Death; destruction; overthrow; ruin.
- (v. t.) To be overthrown or captured; to be destroyed.
- (noun) Descent of water; a cascade; a cataract; a rush of water down a precipice or steep; -- usually in the plural, sometimes in the singular; as, the falls of Niagara.
- (v. t.) To descend in character or reputation; to become degraded; to sink into vice, error, or sin; to depart from the faith; to apostatize; to sin.
- (noun) The act of falling; a dropping or descending be the force of gravity; descent; as, a fall from a horse, or from the yard of ship.
- (v. t.) To belong or appertain.
- (v. t.) To issue forth into life; to be brought forth; -- said of the young of certain animals.
- (v. t.) To cease to be active or strong; to die away; to lose strength; to subside; to become less intense; as, the wind falls.
- (v. t.) To sink; to depress; as, to fall the voice.
- (noun) Formerly, a kind of ruff or band for the neck; a falling band; a faule.
- (v. t.) To bring forth; as, to fall lambs.
- (v. t.) To sink; to languish; to become feeble or faint; as, our spirits rise and fall with our fortunes.
- (noun) A sinking of tone; cadence; as, the fall of the voice at the close of a sentence.
- (noun) Lapse or declension from innocence or goodness. Specifically: The first apostasy; the act of our first parents in eating the forbidden fruit; also, the apostasy of the rebellious angels.
- (noun) Extent of descent; the distance which anything falls; as, the water of a stream has a fall of five feet.
- (noun) Declivity; the descent of land or a hill; a slope.
- (noun) The act of felling or cutting down.
Fall tanım:Kelime: fall
Türleri: fell /'fel/; fall·en /'fo-l&n/; fall·ing
Kökeni: Middle English, from Old English feallan; akin to Old High German fallan to fall and perhaps to Lithuanian pulti
1 a : to descend freely by the force of gravity b : to hang freely her hair falls over her shoulders c : to drop oneself to a lower position fell to his knees d : to come or go as if by falling darkness falls early in the winter
2 : to become born -- usually used of lambs
3 a : to become lower in degree or level the temperature fell 10° b : to drop in pitch or volume their voices fell to a whisper c : ISSUE 1a,b wisdom that fell from his lips d : to become lowered her eyes fell
4 a : to leave an erect position suddenly and involuntarily slipped and fell on the ice b : to enter as if unawares : STUMBLE, STRAY fell into error c : to drop down wounded or dead; especially : to die in battle d : to suffer military capture after a long siege the city fell e : to lose office the party fell from power f : to suffer ruin, defeat, or failure the deal fell through
5 : to commit an immoral act; especially : to lose one's chastity
6 a : to move or extend in a downward direction the land falls away to the east b : SUBSIDE, ABATE the wind is falling c : to decline in quality, activity, or quantity production fell off d : to lose weight -- used with off or away e : to assume a look of shame, disappointment, or dejection his face fell f : to decline in financial value or price stocks fell sharply
7 a : to occur at a certain time b : to come by chance fell in with a fast crowd c : to come or pass by lot, assignment, or inheritance : DEVOLVE it fell to him to break the news d : to have a certain or proper position, place, or station the accent falls on the second syllable
8 : to come within the limits, scope, or jurisdiction of something this word falls into the class of verbs
9 : to pass suddenly and passively into a state of body or mind or a new state or condition fall asleep fall in love
10 : to set about heartily or actively fell to work
11 : STRIKE, IMPINGE music falling on the ear
transitive senses : FELL 1
- fall apart 1 : DISINTEGRATE 2 : to succumb to mental or emotional stress : BREAK DOWN
- fall behind 1 : to lag behind 2 : to be in arrears
- fall between two stools : to fail because of inability to choose between or reconcile two alternative or conflicting courses of action
- fall flat : to produce no response or result the joke fell flat
- fall for 1 : to fall in love with 2 : to become a victim of fell for the trick
- fall foul : to have a quarrel : CLASH -- often used with of
- fall from grace : BACKSLIDE 1
- fall home : to curve inward -- used of the timbers or upper parts of a ship's side
- fall into line : to comply with a certain course of action
- fall on or fall upon : to meet with fell on hard times
- fall over oneself or fall over backward : to display excessive eagerness
- fall short 1 : to be deficient 2 : to fail to attain something (as a goal or target)
Fall ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerAccrue, Autumn, Capitulation, Come, Declension, Declination, Decline, Declivity, Decrease, Descend, Descent, Devolve, Diminish, Downfall, Drop, Dusk, Evenfall, Flow, Gloaming, Hang, Lessen, Light, Nightfall, Pass, Pin, Precipitate, Return, Settle, Shine, Spill, Strike, Surrender, Tumble, Twilight,
Fall ile zıt (antonym) anlamlı kelimelerAcclivity, Arise, Ascend, Ascension, Ascent, Climb, Increase, Lift, Raise, Rise, Rising, Uprise,
Fallİngilizce Fall kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. caída, baja, caimiento, descenso, despeñamiento, desplomo, ocaso, reducción, revolcón, talegazo; catarata, salto de agua; otoño, estación de otoño
v. caer, caer al suelo, caerse al suelo; colapsar, descender
Fallİngilizce Fall kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. chute; descente; diminution; décrue; ruine; automne; cascade; docilité, soumission; pente
v. tomber; descendre; diminuer; se transformer en; s'accoutumer à; s'effondrer; tomber au combat
Fallİngilizce Fall kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. Fall, Sturz; Niedergang; Herbst; Wasserfall; verführt werden; Abhang; (während eines Angriffs) Landung einer Rakete ( neuer Begriff während des Israel-Hisbollah Konflikts im Juli-August 2006 etabliert)
v. fallen; stürzen; einbrechen; absinken; sterben
Fallİngilizce Fall kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. caduta; il cadere; (am) autunno; ribasso, diminuzione, calo, abbassamento; discesa, pendio, declivio; il cadere in tentazione; peccato; capitolazione; rovina, crollo, tracollo; incontro, partita
v. cadere, cascare; precipitare; abbassarsi, diminuire, calare; ricadere, pendere; (fig) cedere alla tentazione; capitolare; morire; ricorrere, capitare; diventare; uscire, venire; toccare; andare