Produce İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. t.) To bring forth, as young, or as a natural product or growth; to give birth to; to bear; to generate; to propagate; to yield; to furnish; as, the earth produces grass; trees produce fruit; the clouds produce rain.
- (v. t.) To bring forward; to lead forth; to offer to view or notice; to exhibit; to show; as, to produce a witness or evidence in court.
- (v. t.) To give being or form to; to manufacture; to make; as, a manufacturer produces excellent wares.
- (noun) That which is produced, brought forth, or yielded; product; yield; proceeds; result of labor, especially of agricultural labors
- (v. i.) To yield or furnish appropriate offspring, crops, effects, consequences, or results.
- (v. t.) To extend; -- applied to a line, surface, or solid; as, to produce a side of a triangle.
- (v. t.) To draw out; to extend; to lengthen; to prolong; as, to produce a man's life to threescore.
- (v. t.) To cause to be or to happen; to originate, as an effect or result; to bring about; as, disease produces pain; vice produces misery.
- (v. t.) To yield or furnish; to gain; as, money at interest produces an income; capital produces profit.
- (noun) agricultural products.
Produce tanım:Kelime: pro·duce
Söyleniş: pr&-'düs, prO-, -'dyüs
Türleri: pro·duced; pro·duc·ing
Kökeni: Middle English (Sc), from Latin producere, from pro- forward ducere to lead -- more at TOW
1 : to offer to view or notice
2 : to give birth or rise to : YIELD
3 : to extend in length, area, or volume produce a side of a triangle
4 : to present to the public on the stage or screen or over radio or television
5 a : to cause to have existence or to happen : BRING ABOUT b : to give being, form, or shape to : MAKE; especially : MANUFACTURE
6 : to compose, create, or bring out by intellectual or physical effort
7 : to cause to accrue
intransitive senses : to bear, make, or yield something
- pro·duc·ible /-'dü-s&-b&l, -'dyü-/ adjective