İngilizce at kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
prep. en, a
İngilizce at kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
prép. à; chez; vers; près, du côté de; envers
İngilizce at kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
prp. am, an, auf, in
İngilizce at kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
prep. a, in; da; di; verso, contro, addosso; attraverso, per
İngilizce at kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
prep. em; a; no, na; em casa de; por
i. asker [brit.], savaşçı [brit.], eyt
ed. de, da, ye, ya, e, a
Fransızca at kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
(Ancien testament) n. @, symbol known as the "at sign" that is used to signify the word "at" (Internet)
İtalyanca at kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. @, symbol known as the "at sign" that is used to signify the word "at" (Internet)
İngilizce at kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
vz. in; bij; op; naar
prep. in, on, near; indicating time or location; toward
n. @, symbol known as the "at sign" that is used to signify the word "at" (Internet)
atgillerden, binme, yük çekme ya da taşıma gibi hizmetlerde kullanılan memeli hayvan, beygir, (equus caballus).
satrançta, her yönde siyahtan beyaza ya da beyazdan siyaha bir hane atlayarak "l" biçiminde hareket eden taş.
Almanca at kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
abbr. bar, a.t.
Türkçe at kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
Türkçe at kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. Pferd, Springer - yabani at
Türkçe at kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
1. equine. horse. hack. steed. gee. gee-gee.
2. model of IBM PC introduced in 1984. designed for use against tanks or other armored vehicles. prep. in, on, near; indicating time or location; toward. at\at\ , prep. [as. ?t; akin to ohg. az, goth., os., & icel. at, sw. ?t, dan. & l. ad.] primarily, this word expresses the relations of presence, nearness in place or time, or direction toward; as, at the ninth hour; at the house; to aim at a mark. it is less definite than in or on; at the house may be in or near the house. from this original import are derived all the various uses of at. it expresses:.
3. a relation of proximity to, or of presence in or on, something; as, at the door; at your shop; at home; at school; at hand; at sea and on land.
4. the relation of some state or condition; as, at war; at peace; at ease; at your service; at fault; at liberty; at risk; at disadvantage.
5. the relation of some employment or action; occupied with; as, at engraving; at husbandry; at play; at work; at meat (eating); except at puns.
6. the relation of a point or position in a series, or of degree, rate, or value; as, with the thermometer at 80Â°; goods sold at a cheap price; a country estimated at 10,000 square miles; life is short at the longest.
7. the relations of time, age, or order; as, at ten o'clock; at twenty-one; at once; at first.
8. the relations of source, occasion, reason, consequence, or effect; as, at the sight; at this news; merry at anything; at this declaration; at his command; to demand, require, receive, deserve, endure at your hands.
9. relation of direction toward an object or end; as, look at it; to point at one; to aim at a mark; to throw, strike, shoot, wink, mock, laugh at any one.at all,at home,at large,at last,at length,at once, etc. see: under all, home, large, last (phrase and syn.), length, once, etc.at it, busily or actively engaged.at least. see: least and however.at one. see: at one, in the vocabulary.
10. horse. horsy. nag.
11. Primarily, this word expresses the relations of presence, nearness in place or time, or direction toward; as, at the ninth hour; at the house; to aim at a mark.
12. It is less definite than in or on; at the house may be in or near the house.
13. From this original import are derived all the various uses of at.
14. A relation of proximity to, or of presence in or on, something; as, at the door; at your shop; at home; at school; at hand; at sea and on land.
15. The relation of some state or condition; as, at war; at peace; at ease; at your service; at fault; at liberty; at risk; at disadvantage.
16. The relation of some employment or action; occupied with; as, at engraving; at husbandry; at play; at work; at meat ; except at puns.
17. The relation of a point or position in a series, or of degree, rate, or value; as, with the thermometer at 80°; goods sold at a cheap price; a country estimated at 10,000 square miles; life is short at the longest.
18. The relations of time, age, or order; as, at ten o'clock; at twenty-one; at once; at first.
19. The relations of source, occasion, reason, consequence, or effect; as, at the sight; at this news; merry at anything; at this declaration; at his command; to demand, require, receive, deserve, endure at your hands.
20. Relation of direction toward an object or end; as, look at it; to point at one; to aim at a mark; to throw, strike, shoot, wink, mock, laugh at any one. 100 at equal 1 kip.
21. equine, of or like a horse. horse, steed, (British) gee gee, (term used by children) hack. "horse; (satranç) knight; equine". ",-ty horse. atı alan Üsküdar´ı geçti. colloq. It is far too late now (to rectify it). at / at lar anası mannish woman with large features. at başı beraber/bir both in the same condition, on the same level. at a binmek to mount a horse; to ride a horse. at cambazy.
22. equestrian performer, show rider.
23. horse dealer, horse trader. at çalındıktan sonra ahırın kapısını kapamak to lock the barn door after the horse is stolen. at a et, ite ot vermek to distribute work or goods without considering the needs and skills of those involved. at gibi huge (woman). at hyrsyzy gibi shifty-looking big (man). at tan inip eşeğe binmek to come down in the world. at izi it izine karışmak to be such a confused society that one can´t tell the good people from the worthless. at kyly horsehair. at ko?mak /a/ to hitch a horse to (a carriage). at ko?turmak.
24. to gallop, gallop a horse, ride at a gallop.
25. colloq. to fool around, chase rainbows. at koşturacak kadar büyük/geniş huge (room, house, etc.). at meydanı hippodrome. at naly horseshoe. at nalı kadar immense (medal, medallion, ornament). at oynatmak.
26. to show off one´s skill as a horseman.
27. /la/ to compete (with).
28. /da/ to rule, establish one´s overlordship (over).
29. to act as one wishes.
30. /da/ to be knowledgeable in (a subject). at yn ölümü arpadan olsun. proverb It is not worth depriving oneself of something one likes for fear of bad consequences. at pazary horse market. at pazarynda e?ek osurtmuyoruz. vulg. Shut up and listen to what I´m saying. atını sağlam kazığa bağlamak to take precautions in one´s business. at yarışı horse race. ".
31. horse. nag.
32. at WEAK STRONG In addition to the uses shown below, at is used after some verbs, nouns, and adjectives to introduce extra information. At is also used in phrasal verbs such as `keep on at' and `play at'.
33. You use at to indicate the place or event where something happens or is situated. We had dinner at a restaurant in Attleborough I didn't like being alone at home Hamstrings are supporting muscles at the back of the thigh The announcement was made at a news conference in Peking.
34. If someone is at school or college, or at a particular school or college, they go there regularly to study. He was shy and nervous as a boy, and unhappy at school I majored in psychology at Hunter College.
35. If you are at something such as a table, a door, or someone's side, you are next to it or them. Graham was already at the door At his side was a beautiful young woman He gave the girl at the desk the message.
36. When you are describing where someone or something is, you can say that they are at a certain distance. You can also say that one thing is at an angle in relation to another thing. The two journalists followed at a discreet distance The tree was leaning at a low angle from the ground.
37. If something happens at a particular time, that is the time when it happens or begins to happen. The funeral will be carried out this afternoon at 3.00 He only sees her at Christmas and Easter.
38. If you do something at a particular age, you do it when you are that age. Blake emigrated to Australia with his family at 13 Mary Martin has died at her home in California at the age of seventy-six.
39. You use at to express a rate, frequency, level, or price. I drove back down the highway at normal speed Check the oil at regular intervals, and have the car serviced regularly The submarine lies at a depth of 6,000 feet in the Barents Sea.
40. You use at before a number or amount to indicate a measurement. as unemployment stays pegged at three million.
41. If you look at someone or something, you look towards them. If you direct an object or a comment at someone, you direct it towards them. He looked at Michael and laughed The crowds became violent and threw petrol bombs at the police.
42. You can use at after verbs such as `smile' or `wave' and before nouns referring to people to indicate that you have put on an expression or made a gesture which someone is meant to see: or understand. She opened the door and stood there, frowning at me We waved at the staff to try to get the bill.
43. If you point or gesture at something, you move your arm or head in its direction so that it will be noticed by someone you are with. He pointed at the empty bottle and the waitress quickly replaced it He gestured at the shelves. `I've bought many books from him.'.
44. If you are working at something, you are dealing with it. If you are aiming at something, you are trying to achieve it. She has worked hard at her marriage. a $1.04m grant aimed at improving student performance on placement examinations.
45. If something is done at someone's invitation or request, it is done as a result of it. She left the light on in the bathroom at his request.
46. You use at to say that someone or something is in a particular state or condition. I am afraid we are not at liberty to disclose that information Their countries had been at war for nearly six weeks.
47. You use at before a possessive pronoun and a superlative adjective to say that someone or something has more of a particular quality than at any other time. He was at his happiest whilst playing cricket.
48. You use at to say how something is being done. Three people were killed by shots fired at random from a minibus Mr Martin was taken out of his car at gunpoint.
49. You use at to show that someone is doing something repeatedly. She lowered the handkerchief which she had kept dabbing at her eyes Miss Melville took a cookie and nibbled at it.
50. You use at to indicate an activity or task when saying how well someone does it. I'm good at my work Robin is an expert at cheesemaking.
51. You use at to indicate what someone is reacting to. Eleanor was annoyed at having had to wait so long for him The British team did not disguise their delight at their success.
52. at all: see: all. Austria (in Internet addresses). The symbol for the element astatine. ampere-turn. attotesla.